Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
fuckin chelsea, not that im a liverpool fan but i dont like chelsea at all. :guns

c'mon liverpool, two more goals! :turtle
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
...that's what you meant by you have to stay awake....
I understand completely, I usually don't last if I don't sleep at night and resort to sleeping in the afternoon. very bad...


edit: That's why tda is missing...game time....:oh
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fuckin chelsea, not that im a liverpool fan but i dont like chelsea at all. :guns

c'mon liverpool, two more goals! :turtle
fuck, you beat me to it. I turn on the game to see Chelsea tie it up. I actually am a Liverpool fan, though.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
fuckin hell what a game!

torres was a mess though and now chelsea is on for semi.

well arsenal will win tomorrow and united? who knows? who cares? :D
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Shit. United better not screw up tommrow. They would need to score 2 away goals to win..shit. Anyway, still at number 1 in the Premier League. ^_^ With a 1 game in hand, xD.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Shit. United better not screw up tommrow. They would need to score 2 away goals to win..shit. Anyway, still at number 1 in the Premier League. ^_^ With a 1 game in hand, xD.
well man u winning premier league hardly comes as a surprsie anymore now does it? -_-;

on another note, im very disappointed in the swedish teams not making it to the uefa cup. so far only two teams from sweden has ever won it i think.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
blah blah blah, soccer sucks. Yeah, I said soccer and not football...it still blows no matter what you call it.

:D
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
well man u winning premier league hardly comes as a surprsie anymore now does it? -_-;

on another note, im very disappointed in the swedish teams not making it to the uefa cup. so far only two teams from sweden has ever won it i think.
Well if they win this game, then they would have a 4 point lead above Liverpool. ¬.¬ It's still scary, Liverpool can easily catch up and take the lead if Man U looses the next few games *coughs* unlikely *coughs*. :D

Nah, the team from Sweden aint won a game. They reached the final but lost. . It was back in 1979 ish time. Forgot what the team was called though..
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
blah blah blah, soccer sucks. Yeah, I said soccer and not football...it still blows no matter what you call it.

:D
Whoa, lets not say something we will regret later.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
say something we'll regret later? like soccer blows donkey dick? I regret nothing.

:D
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Of course US football sucks, its because Americans suck at playing football, for that reason I would be surprised if Americans liked football, though it is wrong to judge football the sport on the shit that is played in the US, cough MLS. Football is the greatest sport in the world, you just don't seem the great games the rest of the world sees, basically because US sucks at the sport, they like the sport that they are good at and ones which the rest of the world are of a consensus view, are shit sports.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the only good thing about soccer is when people, either the players or the crowd, go batshit crazy and start doing stupid things. When the frenchy headbutted someone, zidane or whatever, that was classic. But definitely not worth watching the whole thing just for that. Then again, you can say the same of any sport.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Football is crazy when there is raining goals, epic comebacks, last minute goals, country vs country, pride,/passion and pure brilliance and entertainment, ever heard of Ronaldinho?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not speaking for all americans TDA, I don't even watch MLS (my dad watches international soccer though, he loves that shit...but then again, he's mexican). But I can't sit there and watch it...I get bored and fall asleep. Personally, I don't even find american football that entertaining either. I barely like baseball but that's just because I used to play when I was younger. Now I'm more of a tennis and golf watcher (golf not so much, but I do watch when tiger does some crazy shit). I could watch federer and nadal all day long. Makes me kinda sad that nadal is raping fed nowadays. Would be nice if it was unpredictable who would win between the two, but nadal fucking broke him. I can't see fed beating him anymore...his spirit is shot.


Football is crazy when there is raining goals, epic comebacks, last minute goals, country vs country, pride,/passion and pure brilliance and entertainment, ever heard of Ronaldinho?

yeah, I have, and I think I've seen him, but I wouldn't be able to pick him out of a line up.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
its nadal's era, fed has lost it, he broke his racket during a game few weeks ago. his best is over. NADAL WILL DOMINATE AND THEN MURRAY WILL WIN AT LEAST ONE GRAND SLAM
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
There always comes a time when one descends from greatness..
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Nadal is too good, great guy as well. But Fed vs Nad are always epic matches.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top