Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I second bean,..... what the hell are you talking about tda.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lmao tda... my girlfriend is doing just fine. I see you still fancy her looks >.<
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
he's stoned....let him be....


tell us tda, what color is the sky?
do you see rainbows or flying penguins yet?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
mamma she got good goods but in RL seen better


also why?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
She is fine TDA :XD... I think...

*still traumatized by that afternoon *_*...*
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
why did you do it? no need.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
sorry... talking to me TDA ????

*if not sorry again :)*

Edit... I guess not right ... so ...

*back to programming :XD*
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol that's nice of you tda...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nah... he is just...õ_õ... hmm maybe later :XD...
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I see no one likes me anymore....? lol Asus?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No wasn't going to say you are annoying :XD...

you are a nice guy and always caring about other people...^_^

I just couldn't hold to say that you feel the need to be acknowledged by other people ^_^

*TDA too.... and me... and most of us here :XD*

*but don't tell them ok ????*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
...don't worry mark...we like you :D....

it's TDA > he' s feeling a bit special today :amuse
might as well let him to his devices.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wow I am having major faliures in my pages :XD....

well that means I will have to log off...

*although I do like to see the page opening in 1 second ^_^*
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't like you Mark, just because you force me to make food for you. Your 25 almost 26, and you can't cook! that's sad. lol.

Now the whole world (on mh that is) knows how pathetic it is!!!
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
well that's nice Matt! That was uncalled for... but maybe me kicking you out of my house is also uncalled for?

You decide.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
... hey matthew...

you CAN'T cook Mark ???? :o how come is so easy ^_^...

* meaning... I am disaster in the kitchen*

well TDA... we are great right ????

*I know in your mind only 2007 was great :notrust :XD*
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sure I mean I don't mind! All that noised I hear from your room *cough* sophia*cough*.

Yeah its annoying, and I need to study for my exams.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol why are you guys being mean to mark?
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
...wow you really know how to push my buttons, don't yeah? So how's that girl you invited, Olivia was it?

Maybe i should tell someone what really happened...

.. you're dead meat buddy.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
TELL US TELL US...:oh

sorry....:darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top