Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMAGA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Conan is awesome!!!!
Who saw the movie? Starring Swarzeneiguer.......( I don't know how to spell the name) it's great because is the beginning of his carrier, no one better than him to act as conan. At the movie we can see the big Arnold learning how to speak......hauahuahahauhauha
It's realy awesome!!!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well Actually... at the very beginning of the movie production... they couldn't find someone that could fit Conan's manly size... there simply wasn't a actor who could do it...

until :XD... Schwarzenegger *yeah it Auto-Corrected :p*... came...

The guy was ex-mister Olympia and ex-mister Universe and his english was so barbaric that made him fit the character like a glove :XD....

he is the true Simerian :XD...

The person above me is right... he was still learning english but one thing is true... he can push that huge useless machine like no other man :XD...

By the way SMAGA... are you reading Berserk or watching a Anime lately ????

Is there anyone lurking around there ??? I know you are reading this... so show up...:)
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There's kinda a few things in progress that might fuck us over as a world on 2012 O: lol Every year it becomes less of a joke and more of a maybe sumthing will happen.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Arnie kicks every other action hero's ass.

I'll be back.
Astalavista baby.

xD

And Conan ha tobe his best movie ever. Just amazing acting and some raw power muscles he has in that movie. O.o
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey Strider... i deeply believe that something will happen :XD... maybe not in 2012 but ... something is coming I can feel it o_o

______________________________________________________________

Well Arnold is one the best Macho man actors... think I love all his movies, and since I really don't care about his terrible accent :XD... I just enjoy everything he does on screen

Do you guys remember the Predator ???? wasn't it the best when he had to fight him barehanded ^_^
*by the way... If I am not wrong, some of those scenes of predator, were made by Jean Claude VanDame *is it right :XD* ... he did some scenes as the predator ...

*GO CONAN FANS !!!!! :XD*

now... the only thing I think that Arnold screwed was not forgiving that guy that was in jail... Although the guy has killed many and was a bad element, he really seem to have changed.

If I am not wrong... the "forgiveness" was just saving him from death but not from life in jail... does anybody recollect that ???
 
Last edited:

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah,he was wicked in Predator. Shame he didn't appear in Predator 2 though, really wanted to see him there.

I like the one where he goes on Mars. Thatwas a good Arnie movie, actually all ofhis action movies are awesome and I actually think his accent rocks! It has a deep tone to it.

He beats all the other old legends like Sylvester Stallone, Daulph Laundren, Jean Claude Van Damme etc. Not saying they are shit but he bests them. :)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shame VanDame start to drug himself T_T... I really miss him in the big screen

Vingador do Futuro... i can't remember the name in English ... that movie was WICKED 8D

I love the whole movie... awww... I love Arnold movies, doesn't matter people saying that he sucks as an actor the guy isn't in the big screen for his brains :XD

yeah that is true he best them anytime :XD... but no one could ever been a better RAMBO or ROCKY than Stallone :XD...

I love mindless action movies like RAMBO

"I want our Country to love us as much as we loved our country and fought for them"

the only part of the movie that is really touching... the rest is just blood and guts and bad Helicopter pilots :XD
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
YOO

what you folks up to?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well son... we are talking about the good old days of Arnold... *weird name that I can't write* Schwarzenegger *long live the Auto-correct ^_^*...

so what about you ???
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol son?

Bored at the moment. I'm actually sick today. Hopefully i didn't catch the swine flu.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Heh, i'm also sick...took the time to take the dust off my ps2 and play katamari and ffx, at least.
And I was going to watch Wolverine today >.<
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^^
Wolverine??? The movie is out Agrias? I thought it was out on May 6th?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No I think it is out already ...

everybody is sick... so ... *puts mask on*... aren't you guys happy :XD

*sorry Johnny Rivers makes me happy...*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ Apparently masks dont really help that much against THE flu. Best thing to do is just run away everytime someone is about to sneeze :smile-big

^^
Wolverine??? The movie is out Agrias? I thought it was out on May 6th?
It came out this Wednesday. I remember because i was asked if i wanted to come lol, refused naturally. :noworry
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
not really Imperium they work just fine... but I will put on A BDU NBC... yeah it is those military fatigues for biological war ^_^... not a joke...
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
I am gonna see Wolverine tommorow. ^_^ Please don't say anything about the movie, but I have seen like 4 trailers and it seems awesome. It best be like the comics ¬.¬ this is my favourite marvel character and don't want to see him go downhill or mess up. xD

Man Gambit looks super cool! I wish I could have the power to use cards as explosives. O.o
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
hey Lelo...:XD... I am calm now... after all I found out I am not a trouble ^_^

so man... what you up to ????
I'm just working thank god, how bout u.

I've noticed you've asked me how I'm doing or what I'm up to a couple times before in this and other threads and Ive never replied, my bad. I've been caught up at work and I don't have time to come on MH and post. But I'm finally answering back, so again sorry, I don't want u to think I was just ignoring u, or was I??? :tem


Wolverine came out today here in the U.S. I can't wait to see it. My friend saw it already like 2 or 3 weeks ago when a copy of it leaked on the Internet and he said it was great, and he's not into Scifi/comic book stuff.

As for that flu, I just caught a cold on saturaday and everyone here was like,"it's probably the swine flu." But I'm fine now, it was just a cold. Everyone making such a big deal. U know 7 tourists were decapitated in Mexico this past week cause of that whole drug war going on and no one even mentioned it cuz of this stupid swine flu. Hopefully theirs no casualties and this flu disappears fast so we can get on with our lives. Oh and also everyone always makes fun of the Japanese for wearing those masks whenever their sick, and now everyone is starting to do the same, LOL. :tem
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Weapon_x said:
Man Gambit looks super cool! I wish I could have the power to use cards as explosives. O.o
well you would be the master in Poker games :XD... blowing players out of their chair ^_^

Lelo said:
I'm just working thank god, how bout u.
2 friends came by my house and we watched Punisher Warzone :XD... I never laughed so hard in mindless action movies ^_^...

And don't worry man... I don't really mind if I am not answered... :XD...

*well I mind but nothing bounds you to answer :XD...:tem so don't worry be Happy*

Lelo said:
Hopefully theirs no casualties and this flu disappears fast so we can get on with our lives. Oh and also everyone always makes fun of the Japanese for wearing those masks whenever their sick, and now everyone is starting to do the same, LOL.
That is really good that you are okay now... well all these temperature changes really get us all down...
well the 1918 outbreak killed millions and infected 40% of worls`s population so... we will have to wait and watch ^_^...

well the japanese live in over populated areas, diseases spread much faster :XD...
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Was the Punisher that funny, and did u think it was a good movie. I liked the first one, and a lot of people hated it, but I never got the chance to see the 2nd one
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I loved the first movie, it is one the best I have ever seen :XD...

the second movie is more like the real Frank Castle and it is all about exploding heads :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top