Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So, I was out last night, when I woke up I discovered that I'd lost my phone, I tried calling it but whoever found it has taken out the sim card. Does anybody know of any way I could maybe get it back?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
If you haven't registered your phone in anyway, it's hard to get it back, unless you know the place you lost it and go back there and ask someone. It's probably more beneficial to register here: http://www.immobilise.com, as the police have a better method of recovering your phone.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Damn. Can't the police track it using the battery or something?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Hmm dunno, but I know you really need to register it, so that the police can track it. I think every phone has some unique number or something, and if you note it down, the police can track the phone.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Is getting waay to little attention
Naaah, it'll grow <3 Not. :p

Shouldn't you be studying chemistry, hm?


(l4d later? poke me on steam:3333)
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hmm dunno, but I know you really need to register it, so that the police can track it. I think every phone has some unique number or something, and if you note it down, the police can track the phone.
You don't need to register anywhere to report a loss or a theft :blink

Just take the IMEI number and either call your provider or go to the police, tell them that the handy was stolen and that's it. They'll block it from the network but they usually don't track it down unless the provider is specifically offering the tracking service (and most provider don't) to the customers.

The police doesn't do that for a lost handy, only in case that it's misused for dangerous stuff or when they come across the IMEI in another way. It's been added to the police database and can be additionally added to a worldwide blacklist. Though, you could give it a try.

If you haven't noted down the IMEI before you lost it, well... that's bad luck <.<;
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yeah that's what I meant when I said every phone has a unique number just forgot the name for it, I remember reading about it a long time ago. I've never taken down the IMEI number, dunno why, just lazy, in fact I lost my phone once but found it though luckily, and now I'm still not in a rush to note down the IMEI number. :darn
 
Last edited by a moderator:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The IMEI is said unique number :p

While it's technically possible to track the places down where the phone connected, it's not common that the police or provider goes through the trouble. In most cases, they'll just block the phone from the network (meaning it won't work anymore regardless of the used SIM).
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
What thing did you edit in my post eni? :headscratch
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Blai said:
Yeah you HAVE to install it to have it, but when you log on to steam on another comp, you can just dl and install it again and you have it there.

As long as you have steam you have the game basically.
Still... no internet, no game... no valve server, no game... -_-

anyway... after I fix my computer ... can I kick your ass in CS ??? :tem

or Left 4 dead... although I haven't yet played it :XD

Lelo said:
I went to Dave and Busters for the first time yesteraday and its pretty awesome. Its a place that has food, 3 bars, pool tables, a crap load of arcade games(thats what their most known for) and an AMC movie theater on the same floor. Its in a mall. I got drunk and played these crazy games Ive never seen before. It was really fun. But when I woke up today I couldnt find my drivers license, I think I dropped it their, basa. I hate waking up after a night of drinking and trying to remember something about the day before, it sucks. And Im working today too.
:XD... well that sounds fun... are you sure you never seen the games before because you were too drunk to remember them??? O_o

*you know... maybe you were playing King of Fighters thinking actually it was the new version of "Slap your sister"... (which doesn't exist, because it is a game that I invented in my mind)*

*just a side a note... I have no sister... yeah I know... pathetic...*

But... I am impressed that place looks very fun ^_^... although you should be more careful with documents, you never know when you might need to lose them on purpose :tem...

*this last joke... was... bad... guess I am losing it :XD*


Eni said:
And yes, I agree with TDA (you never heard me saying this >.>).
I see... a new age coming...

Eni said:
linux-using friends have a system as secure as a national state high security archive to protect their... ehm... last summer vacation photos and stuff >.>;
What if they become a pathetic gif ??? ever thought about that O_o...

Blai said:
As i once said.

Windows XP - HE

No security

Porn

??????

PROFIT
...??? what ???? :XD... what code are you speaking Blai

Eni said:
I'm so tired, I feel like zombie-like walking to my bed now. Good night @.@
so I probably seen you in today's midnight zombie movies... :XD...

*shame we only watched 1 T_T*
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I like the sound of this new age.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Damn TDA :XD... you read to fast... or you just read the Eni quotes ??? :XD


O_o......Õ_o
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Damn TDA :XD... you read to fast... or you just read the Eni quotes ??? :XD


O_o......Õ_o
I skimmed through your post like a pro. Also I'm changing my username to DingDong.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I agree with Imperium... why Ding Dong :XD...

it that a comparison to King Kong ???? o_O
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Hmm, I will choose out of these:

DingDong (joke)
Kakashii
mofo~
Sasuke
Naru
theJoker
tiddy
Bossman
or I'll keep it as it is.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I rather tiddy... it is not great but... at least is not the others ^_^... okay... maybe you should let people vote for your new name and 24 hours later we see the winner
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Good luck with kicking MY ass Asus... I'm the vietnam vet in L4D (bill). I can't be ass-kicked... I'm too awesome for that!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top