Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
1000 is MINEEEE!

New thread. :)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good luck with kicking MY ass Asus... I'm the vietnam vet in L4D (bill). I can't be ass-kicked... I'm too awesome for that!
We shall see young padawan we shall see :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh DAMN I didn't see i was #999

Sadblai is off to get some pizza....

YEYUH!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Hmm, I will choose out of these:

DingDong (joke)
Kakashii
mofo~
Sasuke
Naru
theJoker
tiddy
Bossman
or I'll keep it as it is.
Mofo sounds very nice...

Sasuke no effing way, you will tarnish his name. and besides that name won't be available....
Thejoker..Naaaa, would be overstating the obvious.

I'd go with Tiddy....:)


or Carmen
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Carmen is a winner!!!! ^_^

so Nat... what you doing in this... sunday afternoon???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top