Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not world domination, but I'm planning on making Sweden a much, much better country since it's not sustainable as it is. And I have huge plans how-to deal with the "right-winged extremists" that has their bases on a fascism level.
Being the mouthpiece for my party wouldn't be all wrong. But I'm sceptical to power since it over time changes people and that's not too good is it?...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
All that political stuff and you're only 17? you're an active one aren't you...:p


Thanks Bean, I see...I should try to fix things...Mmm
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
all it takes is for a dog to bite you once...then you stop petting it, right?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just turned around and you guys posted a million times O_O...

Power corrupts ... and complete power...corrupts completely ... it never fails ^_^
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
That's not the best analogy bean.....besides those gifs were very offensive. I'm glad I did what I did, because it would have gotten worse.

And if he still doesn't wanna talk, then I get it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well we have an youth party and they need active people tee-hee. Need to make way and increase in ranks in the youth party if i want to have a chance in our mother-party and if i want to make a change - that's needed.

My sis is like super-pwnage in politics and is one of the persons that elects the party's mouthpieces (since we believe in equal rights we have one male and one female mouthpiece)

Note that we're the only political party in Sweden that has that. Jay!

But I'm not all-that boring. I do have another life with the gym, the school, the mates and the girls *giggle* lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
you really talk like you're a politician in the making. :p
Glad for your party, I don't usually get into politics.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
from your point of view it may not fit but from his it might be dead on...think about it, he's petting a dog thinking the dog will be fine with it, he gets a bit aggressive and the dog bites (of growls/barks if you feel that fits better)...he'll be confused because he thought the dog should have been ok with it...now he knows the dog wasn't, so he separates himself from the dog.

btw, I'm not speaking for TDA, so don't think I'm relaying his feelings through my words, I'm just giving my perspective on the matter.
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
You don't go badmouthing people and then get all surprised if they talk back or tell you to stop.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You'll hear my name on TV soon enough nat... it might be 5, 10 or even 15years but I'll be there!

*growls fiercely*

But to do that I have to focus on my studies at the moment which suxxxxxxxx :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't remember it exactly, but he wasn't badmouthing you nat. If I remember correctly, we were just joking around. He's done the same with me, with flash, a few more probably. It wasn't like he meant it...but you didn't just talk back to him or tell him to stop, you threatened to report him if he didn't stop. I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just saying.
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:XD.... GOGOGO Blai !!!!!

Hey Nat... does Carmen... is making you unhappy ???

*finally I understand this calculus...no wait... I don't get it now >.>*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I did tell him to cut it out but he didn't stop. nor did he tak away the gifs...

If I put a gif of a guy doing strange things and then say it's you bean, and that you have been coming on to me for a long time like a crazy person, wouldn't you get pissed off?


If you don't, I sure do....You may joke around with guys on this, but for me it was crossing the line.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
haha thanks Asus, if i nail the biology, you nail the calculus riiiiite?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why would it piss me off? a. it's the internetz, b. it was presented as a joke (the way I remember it) and c. it doesn't really matter.

I mean, he called me a girl before I was even a part of this thread, so I wasn't around to defend myself. Did that bother me? did I tell him to delete it or I would report him? He even posted a picture of a weird looking fat man-chick-dude and said that was me...personally, that picture was way worse than the gifs he posted saying it was you... I mean, I understand that sometimes you don't like being part of a joke and can get offended...but at the same time, you can understand why he wouldn't talk to you anymore, right?
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
haha thanks Asus, if i nail the biology, you nail the calculus riiiiite?
Calculus will rot before me :XD... I will destroy it with my might pencil... number 2 ^_^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol asus, way to go! Conquer the world with your pencil!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I will teach them not to mess with me Ò_Ó...

I will impale the test with my ruler and jump from the window !!!!!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Guess we ll have to disagree then bean, I did not like that joke one bit at all and I said what I meant. I never make those kind of jokes nor do I like to be the butt of them. Internet is for fun and all that but it doesn't mean you get to offend people, especially those who you consider friends, like you want.

I have nothing more to say than that, you made your point clear.
If doesn't wanna talk, then he doesn't wanna talk. Not the end of the world.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top