Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I don't think Hermione is hot but Ron's sis is.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
if you liked DVC, you'll really like A&D. Like I said, when I read it, I kept thinking that it would make a great movie. The movie got the essence of it, but the book has a lot of really good stuff they left out...might not be as good now that you know what's gonna happen though.


fightclub may be my favorite book to movie.


I don't think Hermione is hot but Ron's sis is.
ditto on that.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think Hermione is hot but Ron's sis is.
You thin Ron's sister is nice.. whats her name again?? aint it jenny or sumtin??? she look likes the younger version of bree in desperate housewives...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
That chinese girl in HP was hot
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
FightClub was awesome! :tem

I found the A&D movie lacked as many historical references as DVC, but maybe because I hadn't read the book and hadn't associated them.

I expected Cho to be more dazzling idk lol :p

And Ron's sister is Ginny.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
FightClub was awesome! :tem

I found the A&D movie lacked as many historical references as DVC, but maybe because I hadn't read the book and hadn't associated them.

I expected Cho to be more dazzling idk lol :p

And Ron's sister is Ginny.
1. fight club IS awesome
2. the movie removed a lot of that stuff...DVC and A&D have about the same amount of history and fact telling in the books.
3. Me too...that scottish accent didn't help either
4. yeah, and she's definitely > hermoine...and cho
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
1. Yeah sorry my bad lol :p it *is* :XD
2. Ah okies then I'll definitely read the book when I have time. haven't read a Dan brown book in a while, not since Deception Point a few months ago.
3. Nah it didn't
4. lol agreed, Ginny's actress really matched her well ^^
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1. Yeah sorry my bad lol :p it *is* :XD
2. Ah okies then I'll definitely read the book when I have time. haven't read a Dan brown book in a while, not since Deception Point a few months ago.
3. Nah it didn't
4. lol agreed, Ginny's actress really matched her well ^^
hahaha, I wasn't correcting you...I was just emphasizing that fight club is/was awesome a la any character from Friends


shit...another earthquake in two days....I didn't feel either...
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What did you guys think of the latest X-men?? if u have seen it
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What did you guys think of the latest X-men?? if u have seen it
entertaining, but so many things wrong with it that didn't have to be. Wasn't a bad movie but considering the quality comic book movies that have been recently produced, it could have been better. They wasted ryan reynolds.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think it wasnt that bad either.. I've never like cyclops in the previous x-mens, even in this one i didnt like him... no idea why, he has never convinced me as a super hero..
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think it wasnt that bad either.. I've never like cyclops in the previous x-mens, even in this one i didnt like him... no idea why, he has never convinced me as a super hero..
I don't like what they did to cyclops...that is they overpowered his power...it's not a fucking laser out of his eyes! he's not superman...but that's just the little geek in me getting all huffy puffy.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's exactly why i hated it..hes powers looked too powerfull.. that was a laser. and the proffessor at the end you could tell how fake that image was...
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's exactly why i hated it..hes powers looked too powerfull.. that was a laser. and the proffessor at the end you could tell how fake that image was...
the gambit part really pissed me off...on many levels.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Why did it piss you off?? and theres one more thingi hated about it, what on earth was will i am doing on the movie??? why couldnt he have just stayed with his music...he pretty much sucked...and his powers were horrible to sum it up. and they chose the wrong actor to play Blob
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
X-men was entertaining to say the least and yes, I was "wth is Will I Am doing here" lol :p
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Out of all the marvel movies created, X-men is the one which always choose the wrong actors..
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
IMO the best recent film adaptation of a Marvel comic was Iron Man >.>

Batman Begins & the Dark Knight were pretty good as well.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah i would also say Iron Man, i loved it, it was really choice of actor there..
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Out of all the marvel movies created, X-men is the one which always choose the wrong actors..
The only right actors were Professor X, Magneto and wolverine..the rest....meh


They completely butchered Rogue's character...:notrust
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top