Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
v15 already? My, you're chatterboxes >.>

Ah well, have fun! :amuse
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Then come chat with us Eni :XD...

by the way... FIRST!!!!

okay... maybe we are somewhat childish and not interesting but still...:tem
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
new thread :)

Watching simpsons, might go out with friends later.

You Asus?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I WANTED TO BE FIRST.

DAMN PIZZA

edit, y0y0, off to play L4D after being out exercising all day, finished with pizza pew pew
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I am going to study a little bit of calculus *yeah... T_T*... and I think I will post some pics in the picture thread... :XD

After being out all night and coming back home when the day was dawning, I at least have to say what me, the useless home made shith**d, was doing there... :XD

Just saying I am a ****head... because... a non-drinker, non-smoker, non-party boy, like me... has to be way too stupid go out on a event that is basically meant for drinkers, smokers and partiers :XD.

*But it was fun, it WAS FUN 8D*

so... anyway... what you and your friends are going to do ???
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow... a new Hangout thread...yay:XD
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I think The Simpson's has lost its touch, it has been replaced by Family Guy which more adult humour.

Homer needs to retire, maybe a spin off would be better.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
no, Family guy is a stupid show. It has random flashbacks that aren't even funny.

Simpsons is at least entertaining, with no crappy toilet humor. If I want toilet humor, I'd watch South Park. At least that's funny...Cartman is the best :D
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Family Guy is entertaiment which provides random funnyness which beats Simpson drama.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Not so much....Random jokes are funny for a short period of time, then it gets boring real fast.

Simpsons is better in that the jokes have a relevance to the episode(unlike a certain chicken vs peter fight....)
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Not so much....Random jokes are funny for a short period of time, then it gets boring real fast.

Simpsons is better in that the jokes have a relevance to the episode(unlike a certain chicken vs peter fight....)
What ppl don't get is, those moments aren't intended to be funny but to entertain.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the info T.D.A, I called again and it's ringing so the sim card is still in there, I'm going to have to retrace my steps whilst constantly ringing my phone tomorrow in order to find it.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What ppl don't get is, those moments aren't intended to be funny but to entertain.
Entertaining people is mainly to make them laugh and enjoy their time: I watched family guy a couple days ago, and I was bored as hell....no entertainment there....
 

arslan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2006
Messages
314
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
In all honesty, stewie is awesome. I like simpsons too, though.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
How could i've forgot about Dre's album "2001"? :o

omg i'm an idiot..

it's awesome..

anyone've seen the newest scrubs ep?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
You're a bit late Blai , Dr Dre 2001...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I did listen to it years ago but i forgot about it. It's an awesome album. Got some wicked songs, like Bang Bang, The Next Episode, Still D.R.E and What's the Difference...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yep, indeed I'm waiting for Detox, his next album, also gotta hear old school gangster rap, N.W.A, tupac and Eazy E
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
speaking of Dr. Dre, we have the new Beats headphones he made in conjunction with Monster, and omfg, they sound absolutely amazing. The bass in those things <3333 The earbud ones aren't bad either. Definitely don't feel like paying $299 for the headphones tho >___> Good thing I get a bunch off with my employee price :-D
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone else here in this site a Saiyan?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top