Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That was probably the shortest final I've ever done in my life lol :p In and out total 1h30 >.> (that was the total allotted time btw, not the time it took me :p)
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Oh ok,....Well I've got a cousin that lives in Bochum, is that far from where you're at???
Nope, it's around 40 minutes by train. I go there often :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That was probably the shortest final I've ever done in my life lol :p In and out total 1h30 >.> (that was the total allotted time btw, not the time it took me :p)
oh ok, what exam did you have and how long DID you take?

eni said:
Nope, it's around 40 minutes by train. I go there often :)
Oh ok. well I've never been there myself although I've always wanted to go, just to have a change of scenary...If things go well, I should pay them a visit sometime during the summer
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
oh ok, what exam did you have and how long DID you take?
Was C++ programming and I finished the exam in around 30min I guess. That's without the added help/revision that I basically did for one hour >.>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol you must pissed that you sorta revised for nothing
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well uhh I mostly crammed it in my head this morning so no I don't really feel anything lol >.> If anything, I'm glad it was easy :p

I studied a bit yesterday, but that was mostly Differentiel Equations for tomorrow's exam.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh ok, good luck with that, I know you'll do well anyways!! :p, Well I really need to get this assignment done for tomorrow so I'm gonna get off MH.
Plus it's like 2am over here, so Good Night and see you guys tomorrow!!

bye bye :bye
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Whoah you slept that late huh??
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Ok 2nd to last final today! >.> Only one to go after! I can do this :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
=_=... class is almost over.... zzzz... stay awake Edward...

good luck Emilie... ^_^...

okay... what you guys doing ???
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
=_=... class is almost over.... zzzz... stay awake Edward...

good luck Emilie... ^_^...

okay... what you guys doing ???
Am just at my sisters house... lukin after her bby while she cooks... and am watching The Omen 5....
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
you're watching the omen??? true say it's daylight so it doesn't count as a scary movie
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's the whole point.. i aint watchin it at night... no way....
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The Omen..... it rings no bells in my head ...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Uhuhu I had the day off today, and tomorrow as well.

Started the outdoor tennis season today with a 4h long game, double vs some mates, pew pew 0-6 6-2 6-4 to us, (don't ask about the first set -.-)

Off to the pizzeria now and then it's time to get wasted yehey!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
As Blai would say....

JAyyyyyyy....:)

good wasting time for you Blai ^_^
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Am so bored now... am bbysitting my lil niece... she's cute but she won't sleep
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Now am just watching E News!!!!!!!!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow... E entertainment ??? O_o...

I only watch E when i am absolutely bored and have little faith in the world :XD... which is never :p...

what is being aired ???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top