Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Im so angry
People have spoilt the next chapter of bleach, there discussing it out of the spoiler thread
where are the mods when you need them?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
EVERYONE DIES!?!?!?


Sorry, didn't wanna ruin it for ya :(

Ah but srsly, that sucks man... Thanks for the warning, I'll stay away from the Bleach Section :)
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Im so angry
People have spoilt the next chapter of bleach, there discussing it out of the spoiler thread
where are the mods when you need them?
The report button is your friend, use when needed and a mod will popup to help you. We just can't spend our days reloading the threads at every second. :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
We just can't spend our days reloading the threads at every second. :p
you CAN... look at Asus lol!

:) j/k sooooo what's up with you agri? I'm considering buying teh TF2 this w33kendzor so we can pew pew if y0 aren't scared :D
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
you CAN... look at Asus lol!
Well...I have other things to do, indeed. xD But I always get to look around a bit. :3

Well, I'm just back to the office, was having lunch >.> Gonna resume working in 2 1 minute again ;__; And my boss is angry today, so the day has been sucking tons till now ._.



Scared? I'm not scared of TF2 NoObzors lololololroflmao!11!!1
*/me is a hopeless noob*

Buy iiiiiiiiiit, it's tons of fun ^-^




Ah Anbu, sorry, you DID report. I was having lunch ^^; I just asked someone else to finish cleaning, but i took care of the one that involved Naruto (as I'm not into Bleach atm, so i can't see what's a spoiler and what's not :p) Sorry!
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The report button is your friend, use when needed and a mod will popup to help you. We just can't spend our days reloading the threads at every second. :p
ive used it like 5 times and nothing has happened hmmmm
[agrias]Read above :x[/agrias]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well uhh if it's the spoiler thread they're allowed to talk about the next chapter no? O_o
[agrias] Not in the last chapter discussion thread, and also not about Naruto spoilers in the Bleach spoiler thread :p [/agrias]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No they were talking about it in the prediction thread

Who likes black eyed peas new song
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Oh then that's my cue >.>

Normally I don't read spoilers so I tend not to respond to reports concerning spoilers, but I guess it's still my job >.<

Alright I'll look into it.
[agrias]ttx took care of it, relax xD[/agrias]
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well...I have other things to do, indeed. xD But I always get to look around a bit. :3

Well, I'm just back to the office, was having lunch >.> Gonna resume working in 2 1 minute again ;__; And my boss is angry today, so the day has been sucking tons till now ._.



Scared? I'm not scared of TF2 NoObzors lololololroflmao!11!!1
*/me is a hopeless noob*

Buy iiiiiiiiiit, it's tons of fun ^-^
d0h I'll whoop your ass (in a kind way) even though I've only played it like 3times... But you saw my SKILLZORZ @ L4D so beware!

and btw "NoObzors lololololroflmao!11!!1" made me lol :-p

Yeh I'll buy it, since you're in a sick timezone (if it doesn't cope with mine it is sick, period!) we can only play @ weekends.. abooo!!!111
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Who knows how to play go
when im 21 i want to be 9dan
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am back home .. :tem...

damn you guys talking about all that L4D and TF2... I am really getting jumpy :XD...

I miss my CS days and all those 1 shot 1 kill with M4-A1

*those were the days...*

14 hours a day of game play ...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Back in the ole days ! :D

You're talking like a vet now Asus!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
what game are use talking about?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Counter Striker I think...everyone used to be on that game, but somehow I never played it-_-;
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeh he's talking 'bout Counter-Strike.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That game had a very large fanbase when it was at its peak
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Proberly still does have a huge fanbase
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so did anyone go out and see the new terminator movie? thoughts?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The probability is indeed high on that one...

Hmm I consider watching Avatar: The last airbender... Was a long time since I saw that...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top