Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, just keep doubting me. I only just got from it, I didn't take a camera so I will have to search facebook for people who are uploading pics of me
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, just keep doubting me. I only just got from it, I didn't take a camera so I will have to search facebook for people who are uploading pics of me

yeah they might have pic of you dancing aloone, then you might photoshop that pic and add a girl so you can convince us RenBy... lol.. were not falling for that, we want clear and crystal evidence...
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I beg you don't piss me off, i am in a fucking bad mood as it is! snm
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oooh come on Reynold... relax man, take a joke, remember that thing about ur girls which you always say to me, i dnt get pissed and neither shud you... obviously i believe, but too hot headed...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
it has nothing to do with that it is something else
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
it has nothing to do with that it is something else
Well stop getting pissed off all the time, whenever we joke about then....
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
air that convo

what is everyone planning to do today or tomorrow?
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
air that convo

what is everyone planning to do today or tomorrow?
Ive got a barbecue later today (UK Time), but ive just checked the weather its going to rain... so i dnt really know what were going to do if it does rain, but with the english weather so werid as usual at least theres hope it might not rain..
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Finish this Top 100 list now and travel tomorrow to a nearby city... going to see my friends and say crap until they cry or I lose my voice

*4 thumbs up *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nat I think some people were affected alright... I have seen some sigs with problems...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
oh...I see...


hacker business alright and interestingly enough http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2009_cyber_attacks


reading more about these anti-sec people, they seem the typical self-righteous-change-the-system kind of people. :eyeroll
though this stint might provoke even more hacks.

interesting.


edit: I'm reading random blogs on the internet and hackers are coming out of their caves to comment ...so sweet...they even use philosophy and moral terms of the ancient greek...:om
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What the heck :XD... Galth just turned MH Senpai.... I mean like now... T_T... now I have to change his color in the list....

So ... hackers are coming out of their caves huh ??? well my photos there are doomed then :XD
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nat I think some people were affected alright... I have seen some sigs with problems...
Yea :XD. Evil3eye's sig he made to replace that horrid britney spears one was affected.....I hope that means he won't be going back to it now since he's having problems with the new one :XD
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
When did all this happened??
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
imageshack was crap to begin with, don't use it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
what's better then? cos I use photobucket...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I always liked tinypic, photobucket isn't bad either.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ive got an account with photobucket,, but i cnt even remember my username or passoword..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top