- Joined
- Jul 26, 2008
- Messages
- 2,116
- Reaction score
- 308
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
For a long time it seemed like MJ was just in a coma since only TMZ was reporting that he was dead and CNN was reporting that he was in a coma.

OMG!! Wikipedia is ON TOP of shit!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson
Took way more shit than he deserved...Come guys, you have to wait at least two weeks before you make jokes, everyone knows that.
Weird, crazy, and hard life for the guy. I'm glad he doesn't have to put up with shit anymore.
i can!! go on msn and i will do it for u!! its the least i can do in rememberance of michael!! extend his legacy!!So... Can anyone here do a proper Moonwalk? I cannot.
In New Orleans they laugh and sing at funerals, just because someone pays remembrance through humor doesn't mean they disrespect the deceased.no one should even make a joke. He is a legend and he will always stay on a lot of peoples mind especially when they listen to music
But you gotta respect what they do for that, it depends on the motive they have. Some people move on and work up their sorrow by making jokes.well my interpretation of joke over a dead person is completely different to yours
That was sort of my point though. You gotta let others pay respects or give remembrance in their own way.well my interpretation of joke over a dead person is completely different to yours
same here!! i almost punched my auntie coz of what she said abt michael!!I kind of Over-reacted on what you said, because of some "jokes" other people have been saying on other sites so it has ticked me of
he did get a bunch of shit thrown at him the past 15 or so years, but if u think about it, his fans never left. Everytime he had court or had a concert, his fans always showed up to support him. Even this 50 concert thing in England sold out in minutes, that's nuts. I really still can't believe the news. It's hard to watch. I keep trying to change it but I keep watchingTook way more shit than he deserved...
