Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Lol them remixes are funny. I wonder if Jacko wrote a will :s
hmm... :notrust
wiki says..: said:
Jackson was asked about a "second chapter" to Thriller on Access Hollywood in late 2006. He said he would discuss it with collaborator will.i.am but hadn't yet considered it:

No I haven't really thought about it in that way but I would give it more thought. We haven't really discussed it yet, on that level, but I'm sure at some point we will. But it's a great thought.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_25
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
because like his son or family could make a fortune by selling the beatles records but I doubt it because like that is like wrong.
 

Do Kesubei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@warbandit: yeah but that's disapointing on their part because seriously, if he was innocent no one woulda mentioned those issues again. no one says the same thing about someone for 20years without it being true, it's like with the whole OJ Simpson business, everyone knows...

That's not true. People will repeat anything if they believe in it, regardless of facts or truth. People believe that MJ molested children, but only a couple of people were actually there and no one can prove it. "Guilty until proven innocent" is the main principle in the court of public opinion.

This came off as a defense of MJ - I'm ambivalent towards his charges. I just don't like the thinking of 'if people repeat and believe something for a long time, then it must be true.' If that were the case, all urban legends would be true.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Im so sad. I've been watching MJ vids all day. What a preformer. This whole weekend I'm going to listen to nothing but MJs music, and I might throw in a couple dance moves too. :tem
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States


I could watch that all day...that's fucking amazing...it's amazing how impossible that looks and how effortlessly he did it.
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
USA for Confederations Cup Winner

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

USA USA USA come on!!!!

Make sure u all See it tomorrow >: D
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not gonna miss it for anything!!! Brazil for the win!!!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
It's only the Confederations cup though.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol soccer? it's called football.

USA are quite good, I mean if they focused on the sport more than the crap ones Americans play, they would be a force.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol soccer? it's called football.

USA are quite good, I mean if they focused on the sport more than the crap ones Americans play, they would be a force.
I want to add something but I can't. You said it all.

Damn you!
 

Do Kesubei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol soccer? it's called football.

USA are quite good, I mean if they focused on the sport more than the crap ones Americans play, they would be a force.

Heh. Well, Americans prefer Football and Baseball over Soccer. Football is my favorite sport!

The USA won't be a major force in Soccer until Soccer gets some semblance of popularity here in the States, and since Beckham coming to play in the US only inspired a national yawn at best, that won't be happening any time soon. That's just the way it goes.

Personally, I find Soccer, like many sports, boring to watch and more fun to play in video games.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol soccer? it's called football.

USA are quite good, I mean if they focused on the sport more than the crap ones Americans play, they would be a force.
American's don't play crap sports. I've played basketball and baseball and both are just as fun as soccer to play and watch. I don't really have anything against football, but it just annoys me that people here go so crazy over that sport. Really, the reason why football got so popular over here is because of gambling, imo. People love to bet on football games here.

Oh, did I mention the fact that we have the NHL (the greatest sports league in the all the universe) over here ;). F'ing penguins :darn.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It all depends on what you see when you grow up; personally I'd play either BasketBall or Football;

I tried playing Hockey, but couldn;t get interested enough in it, and I tried the same for Rugby, and American Football...
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I heard that the winner in the Confederations cup have never win the World cup next year
 

Do Kesubei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't really have anything against football, but it just annoys me that people here go so crazy over that sport. Really, the reason why football got so popular over here is because of gambling, imo. People love to bet on football games here.

People love football because its fans encourage releasing inhibitions when supporing your team. Other sports have their occasional crazy fans, but in Football having crazed fans are commonplace.

Incidentally, I'm a native of Philadelphia.


Oh, did I mention the fact that we have the NHL (the greatest sports league in the all the universe) over here ;). F'ing penguins :darn.

Heh, that reminds me of a video I caught on the Onion Sports Network: NHL Star Called Up To Big Leagues To Play For NFL.
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Incidentally, I'm a native of Philadelphia.
Uh oh, a Philadephia sports fan :p. Yeah, Philadelphia does have some passionate sports fans (especially when it comes to football). Didn't they cheer when Michael Irving got injured :amuse.

Heh, that reminds me of a video I caught on the Onion Sports Network: NHL Star Called Up To Big Leagues To Play For NFL.
Yeah, I saw that video. They also have one about NHL rule changes. I think you'd also like that one. God I love the Onion. The best part is people think its real :D.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol 2-0 to USA :p

Pretty good stuff, shit just got wild.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top