Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah but that would still be considered fast food, wouldn't it? unless they weren't ready-made patties and you had to make your own sesame buns and whatnot...

I made these, and had to prep a whole afternoon in advance for it >.> Then again, these aren't burgers:


Sandwich platter of:


open-faced sandwich of roasted lamb and mushroom gravy


Sandwich of pulled pork, coleslaw, and cheese


Smoked chicken club, with avocado
:o
I'm gonna move in with you now ._. and I wont take no for an answer.
beer is good for you :nod
Beer and burgers >: D
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ I know it just came to me while I was sitting down in front of my comp.:smugbunny
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Just checked the post count in the 3D thread, im still number-fucking-one haha awesome :turtle

and #2 is The Boff and #3 is actually blai, brilliant :XD

so what are you going to do today strider?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hahaha awesome ippy. That just proves that Swedes are the ultimate drinkers. By the way, moving to westen Gothenburg this summer not too far from the uni (like 15mins), any close to ya?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hahaha awesome ippy. That just proves that Swedes are the ultimate drinkers. By the way, moving to westen Gothenburg this summer not too far from the uni (like 15mins), any close to ya?
Yeah it might be, if I still live where I live now :)
Anymore details on where exactly? Like: Linné, Majorna, Masthugget, Hagen, Nya Varvet, Långedrag, Högsbo, Frölunda, Tynnered? -_-;

iThePirate 304
The Boff 86
Blai 76
yoniekai 75
baboysai 60
Lelo 42
DemonDays 38
predsfan 37
Lohnt 32
bax 31
eni 24
the_hellbringer 23
LadyHatake 22
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic 22
Hermie 21
EvilGenious 21
erikrhys 21
PaperYomiko 18
MadDog 18
ILUVATAR 17
The Paperman 17
rhapsody blue 16
Nami 15
Azurel 13
Organizized 11
Gold Knight 11
Saturn 11
TheGenius 10
Dark soul within 10
ShgnLW 9
Evil3ye 8
Mendes 8
siegfried 6
rabb 6
ttxdragon 6
GrayFoxx 6
Babii-Boo 5
Ayah 5
WinterLion 5
svart_lotus 5
Windmillblade 4
kkck 4
Zwivix 4
igotthegoods 4
woody_green 4
LB56 4
Leen 3
~Lilium~ 3
Runemage 3
Emily00 3
Ramen4ever 3
chvis002 3
Dragonzair 3
Luckas 3
bakashijinsan 3
miyi 3
ikcud 3
NigG_NamE 3
Fortisdiablos 3
OhDearMoshe 3
Ustegius 3
Drmke 3
Punky fish 2
The Adamant Dragon 2
Grizz 2
godofthesunn 2
Absolutio 2
kisit 2
MyOnlyStar 2
eQuek 2
Haine Asakura 2
Hollow Kurono 2
Momoko 2
SuzyR 2
bebekhappy 2
caco 2
koenosaki 2
TechnoMagus 2
Kazi 2
sarry 1
mars0103 1
tasuki00 1
Galth 1
polaris 1
Kirio 1
rtyd1 1
kawaii 1
NeoShweaty 1
Imperium 1
Fires 1
croissant 1
Reaver Reload 1
Darts 1
Brede 1
BlueChild 1
Agrias 1
Marvstar 1
XxVascoxX 1
dedal_x 1
dannydesil 1
neji1988 1
kashi_n 1
keisa 1
hikafuumi_shiouri 1
shinsengumi 1
bean 1
mrcongojack 1
LotusBlade 1
Jester_Rogue 1
mangadictus 1
HuSSaR 1
genkizen 1
weehoo107 1
maexn 1
ksfst 1
radical3113 1
Predator 1
benelori 1
Mr Manga 1
Kaiser Will 1
p1xel 1
sage 1
Ichigo 1
Xadyu 1
lbum 1
luna_wolf 1
AishaClanClan 1
I should get another medal for that :tem


:imslow Im gonna live life to the fullest.
carpe diem n' all that? so how are you going to live life to it's fullest? get high? climb trees? drink enough water for a week? :nuts
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
carpe diem n' all that? so how are you going to live life to it's fullest? get high? climb trees? drink enough water for a week? :nuts
Well for starters, im going to lift some weights >: D and then I will see how many cars I can get for 20k and to finish of the day I will ask 50 girls for their numbers and I wont even call any them :kukuku
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well for starters, im going to lift some weights >: D and then I will see how many cars I can get for 20k and to finish of the day I will ask 50 girls for their numbers and I wont even call any them :kukuku
ok, i think my ideas sounded like more fun...

...from a spectators point of view anyway :shifty

be sure to tell us how it goes. :nod
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ok, i think my ideas sounded like more fun...

...from a spectators point of view anyway :shifty

be sure to tell us how it goes. :nod
Phase 1: Lifting weights, it is going good :kukuku, I will keep you posted on the other ones:smoke
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
fuck i hate this assignment. "I'm going to compare the newscast from SVT and TV4 in 12pages." NÅ HEQN QE

Want to write it for me ippy? I'm considering getting drunk and then writing it, not proofreading it, and handing in. :oh


Phase 1: Lifting weights, it is going good :kukuku, I will keep you posted on the other ones:smoke
Milk cartons?
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You're the only one I know who is on MH while lifting weights.... I like you.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Phase 1: Lifting weights, it is going good :kukuku, I will keep you posted on the other ones:smoke
good :thumbs
fuck i hate this assignment. "I'm going to compare the newscast from SVT and TV4 in 12pages." NÅ HEQN QE

Want to write it for me ippy? I'm considering getting drunk and then writing it, not proofreading it, and handing in. :oh
<hr noshade size="1">


Milk cartons?
sounds like a good plan, getting drunk, never fails. :D
and why compare those two newscasts? they both suck.
SVT demands payment via Radiotjänsten and TV4 puts their news in the middle of their fucking movies. Just write that they both suck and get hammered. :amuse


Try complete weight set, with benches and dumbbells bars and plates. It's like a gym in here..... a crazy gym :kukuku
I like you.
the start of an unrequited love? or maybe the start of a romance? :plot
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Great morning. Woke up from someone drilling and beating with a fucking sledgehammer outside my window. I suppose I should be happy I'm getting my new balcony soon, but MAAAAAAAAAN are they noisy. :darn

sounds like a good plan, getting drunk, never fails. :D
and why compare those two newscasts? they both suck.
SVT demands payment via Radiotjänsten and TV4 puts their news in the middle of their fucking movies. Just write that they both suck and get hammered. :amuse
Rapport used to have the awesome Rikard Palm, though. They got rid of the one thing that made them more interesting than TV4nyheterna. :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Great morning. Woke up from someone drilling and beating with a fucking sledgehammer outside my window. I suppose I should be happy I'm getting my new balcony soon, but MAAAAAAAAAN are they noisy. :darn



Rapport used to have the awesome Rikard Palm, though. They got rid of the one thing that made them more interesting than TV4nyheterna. :p
Throw some water at the people outside of your window, always good fun. :D

Never been that into the news, at the moment if I want to know anything news-wise I either just check the internet or read the paper, television tend suck overall.
If its not the fee you have to pay SVT its the abundance of commercials on all other channels. It's a steaming pile of shit all the way through, I just download all the shows I want to watch.

Anyways, what's up Organ?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Great morning. Woke up from someone drilling and beating with a fucking sledgehammer outside my window. I suppose I should be happy I'm getting my new balcony soon, but MAAAAAAAAAN are they noisy. :darn



Rapport used to have the awesome Rikard Palm, though. They got rid of the one thing that made them more interesting than TV4nyheterna. :p
Haha awesome, I hope they woke the shit outta you! :D

I know, Rikard Palm was awesome, but TV4 has Bengt Magnusson - sexiest voice ever...

good :thumbs

sounds like a good plan, getting drunk, never fails. :D
and why compare those two newscasts? they both suck.
SVT demands payment via Radiotjänsten and TV4 puts their news in the middle of their fucking movies. Just write that they both suck and get hammered. :amuse




the start of an unrequited love? or maybe the start of a romance? :plot
Yes, drunk writing always win. I wrote my english speech about eating vegetarian (lol inorite?!?!) and got an A on it haha :D
TV sucks overall yes and SVT aint no "public service" who the fuck wants to want a 3hour show about a royal wedding???
I'm considering doing that but I need to write a serious paper for my grade :sweat eheheee


unrequited love? Dude, when I love someone, they always love me back :oh
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yes, drunk writing always win. I wrote my english speech about eating vegetarian (lol inorite?!?!) and got an A on it haha :D
TV sucks overall yes and SVT aint no "public service" who the fuck wants to want a 3hour show about a royal wedding???
I'm considering doing that but I need to write a serious paper for my grade :sweat eheheee
Well then I suggest six to seven pints of a nice lager while writing, just to keep the energy level up and then afterwards a nice bit of food (MEEEEAAAAT!!! :yelling) and a pint of stout. :drool

unrequited love? Dude, when I love someone, they always love me back :oh
So it's the start of a romance then? :gigglebunny
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Throw some water at the people outside of your window, always good fun. :D

Never been that into the news, at the moment if I want to know anything news-wise I either just check the internet or read the paper, television tend suck overall.
If its not the fee you have to pay SVT its the abundance of commercials on all other channels. It's a steaming pile of shit all the way through, I just download all the shows I want to watch.

Anyways, what's up Organ?
Yeah, same here. Either download or buy the full box-set of whatever shows I'm interested in, and mostly read online news. I use my TV mostly to play N64-games nowadays. :sweat

Oh, I'm not doing anything illegal like ripping music from Spotify or anything. I swear....



You?

Blai said:
I know, Rikard Palm was awesome, but TV4 has Bengt Magnusson - sexiest voice ever...
:yelling

He sounds like a monster who wants to eat my soul. *shrugs*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
How do you rip music from spotify? Poke me through fb!


err.... urrr.. I mean... that's not nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top