Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ouch. That's a problem. :darn Well, I guess the only option is to get a decent pair of headphones??? :blink

How about these: :nuts


Yessir!

Apparently, you can now customize your own beats by dre online.
XD that would surely help . well i have my headphones too but i also have 2x75 watt subwoofers and a deck-equalizer so they are so much more fun when you want loud music ^^ but it comes impossible in this area anyway
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Phase 3 complete >: D outcome: Perfect Score tis another day in my life.

@strawhatsarah

How about you and me give hardcore loving a new meaning >: D

@Dive

How about you and me give hardcore loving a new meaning >: D
Brilliant, you did the phonenumbers right?

Something else:

The new House M.D. is brilliant, laughing my ass of here. :rofl
They thought she was allergic to her boyfriends sperm, priceless! :lmao
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Seriously, do you ever sleep? I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 10.40 and you've been posting all night. Powernap 4-8am? You're not working anymore? Argh, madness!!

A returned veteran one might say, although I think I wasn't very popular with the old blues since I did tend to curse a tiny bit and spammed somewhat.. :tem
THE OLDEST OF THEM ALL! *HARR HARR HARR*

Piles of work and deadlines approaching and you are going to watch Ocean's Twelve?
The only way that isn't irresponsible is if you have a few beers. :nod
I did the same, but I watched Ocean's Eleven, popped some beers and ate crisps o/

HA, my mate got his religion paper back. He got G- (efter komplettering) hahaha re*ard!

I haven't even written the paper myself :D
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
just cant sleep
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Seriously, do you ever sleep? I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 10.40 and you've been posting all night. Powernap 4-8am? You're not working anymore? Argh, madness!!
I did do somethiong like a power nap, 5amish to 7amish. :nod
And I do have a job it's just that I'm not working right now because of the season we're in and all. :eyeroll

THE OLDEST OF THEM ALL! *HARR HARR HARR*
That's a bit of a stretch though..
I'm far from the oldest one here (Nami :shifty)..
And I'm far from being even in the first ten people that joined MH.. :tem

I did the same, but I watched Ocean's Eleven, popped some beers and ate crisps o/
The Ocean's movies, well they aren't bad but they aren't that brilliant either.. -_-;
Beer is always brilliant! :lick
Crisps is ok I guess, meat is better though. :drool
HA, my mate got his religion paper back. He got G- (efter komplettering) hahaha re*ard!

I haven't even written the paper myself :D
I failed religion though.. :oh
I told my teacher that I wasn't willing to study something I don't believe in .. :smoke

Isn't there still websites around where you can use other peoples papers and essays?
(With some modifications to them though, wouldn't want to get caught... :shifty)
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You know when i cant sleep i either listen to very soothing music or i watch anime till my eyes cant take it anymore. both very fun things to do before going to sleep.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Beer is good for light cases of insomnia, true story. :)
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
well i was but then that stupid quake came now i'm up
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Quake? :err
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
yep don't go so well with slumber
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I guess that's true.

Well if you're drunk enough you can sleep through a lot.

Or you can go in the opposite direction and drink copious amounts of coffee and energy drinks. :nuts
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@strawhatsarah

How about you and me give hardcore loving a new meaning >: D
Nah, one anime loving guy is enough for me... I have my eyes planted solely on Gcat :) He rocks my socks off... in and out of bed :smile-big
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Nah, one anime loving guy is enough for me... I have my eyes planted solely on Gcat :) He rocks my socks off... in and out of bed :smile-big
I guess Strider'll have to settle for Blai then.. :D
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
now i got a headache no rest for the restless
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I did do somethiong like a power nap, 5amish to 7amish. :nod
And I do have a job it's just that I'm not working right now because of the season we're in and all. :eyeroll
Damn those powernaps :oh
Oh, you're having a holiday, or do you only have very short work hours because

That's a bit of a stretch though..
I'm far from the oldest one here (Nami :shifty)..
And I'm far from being even in the first ten people that joined MH.. :tem
Ippy, you're almost as young as the rest of us, chillax, take another beer, you're forever young \o
The Ocean's movies, well they aren't bad but they aren't that brilliant either.. -_-;
Beer is always brilliant! :lick
Crisps is ok I guess, meat is better though. :drool
Ocean's Eleven is brilliant, the rest are so-so. Pretty fun but not as good as the first. Staropramen is brilliant! Crisps was brilliant if you put it in that context, I skipped the meat tho ;)
I failed religion though.. :oh
I told my teacher that I wasn't willing to study something I don't believe in .. :smoke

Isn't there still websites around where you can use other peoples papers and essays?
(With some modifications to them though, wouldn't want to get caught... :shifty)
Hahaha awesome! I should've said that ;/ However, the conclusion on my paper is that God is a chair. I'm so going to get an A.

There is, like uppsats.se or something. I aaaaalmost got caught with that last term but managed to get away. :d It's not like I've learned my lesson, I need to check that site out again. :oh


I guess Strider'll have to settle for Blai then.. :D

Hey hey, I'm the settler, he's the reacher! Have you seen me lately? DAMN I'm good looking.
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Damn those powernaps :oh
Oh, you're having a holiday, or do you only have very short work hours because
I work just a few days a week now, it'll go back to hellish the hellish 70 to 90 hours a week in a few months though. :wall

Ippy, you're almost as young as the rest of us, chillax, take another beer, you're forever young \o
...
Like I need to be told to take another beer. :D
Ocean's Eleven is brilliant, the rest are so-so. Pretty fun but not as good as the first. Staropramen is brilliant! Crisps was brilliant if you put it in that context, I skipped the meat tho ;)
Don't skip the meat, meat is good.
Hahaha awesome! I should've said that ;/ However, the conclusion on my paper is that God is a chair. I'm so going to get an A.

There is, like uppsats.se or something. I aaaaalmost got caught with that last term but managed to get away. :d It's not like I've learned my lesson, I need to check that site out again. :oh
God is a chair? That's almost Houseish... I approve. Send me a copy of that paper. :D

Hey hey, I'm the settler, he's the reacher! Have you seen me lately? DAMN I'm good looking.
Humility doesn't exist for you does it? :smile-big
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I work just a few days a week now, it'll go back to hellish the hellish 70 to 90 hours a week in a few months though. :wall
lol, WORKING FIVE TO NINE \o/
what restaurant d'ya work on? And will you cook for that gotland runt eller vart fan det var du jobbade förra året

...
Like I need to be told to take another beer. :D
I knew that ¬¬

Don't skip the meat, meat is good.
MEAT KILLS ARGH!!!

God is a chair? That's almost Houseish... I approve. Send me a copy of that paper. :D
Haha, I will! Just have to give it the finishing touches, class ends in 10 and it has to be done then :p I can give you the most awesome extracts if you want.
Humility doesn't exist for you does it? :smile-big
No, it doesn't.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well if Blai is as good looking as his sig then it really shouldnt exist. xD

Come on how many people here are actually fit and dont have a gut??
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
well i'm getting very close to that lol
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
lol, WORKING FIVE TO NINE \o/
what restaurant d'ya work on? And will you cook for that gotland runt eller vart fan det var du jobbade förra året
Gotland? Never worked there, I'm currently working at a restaurant in Liseberg. :D


I knew that ¬¬
So why did you tell me? :oh

MEAT KILLS ARGH!!!
NO! THE LACK OF MEAT KILLS! :yelling

Haha, I will! Just have to give it the finishing touches, class ends in 10 and it has to be done then :p I can give you the most awesome extracts if you want.
Awesome, extras? Sure why not. :turtle
No, it doesn't.
... ... ... :faint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top