Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I prefer smoking when I'm drunk, but if I had to choose one to be addicted to, it'd definitely be snus. I'd rather it stays on "party level", though. I've been able to do it only on occasions that involve alcohol for like two-three years so it'd be a bitch if I got addicted now. :darn

I didn't know snus was illegal in England? :o
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Maybe snus is illegal in England, here there would be riots if they banned it. :guns :ninja

Snus is so much better than smokes though, stronger, usually lasts longer (that depends on the individual though), depending on which snus you use doesn't give you bad breath and it usually doesn't bother people around you (the act of disposing of used snus can but rarely the act of using it itself) :nod
Never tried snus and you really do know your stuff lol
I bet you take mushrooms :eyeroll

I prefer the good ol' Bensen and Hedges Silver
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Newports are the best. I couldn't find them last time I was in Europe but that was a while ago. Kool or Marlboro Menthol if I can't get ports.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I prefer smoking when I'm drunk, but if I had to choose one to be addicted to, it'd definitely be snus. I'd rather it stays on "party level", though. I've been able to do it only on occasions that involve alcohol for like two-three years so it'd be a bitch if I got addicted now. :darn

I didn't know snus was illegal in England? :o
Well for some reason smoking goes well with being drunk.
Snus to although snus isn't optimal for party use only. :nod
Never tried snus and you really do know your stuff lol
I bet you take mushrooms :eyeroll

I prefer the good ol' Bensen and Hedges Silver
How did you get the idea that I take mushrooms? :blink
Newports are the best. I couldn't find them last time I was in Europe but that was a while ago. Kool or Marlboro Menthol if I can't get ports.
As far as smokes go I mainly smoke Lucky Strike, truth be told though I don't smoke that much anymore.
And I usually use Göteborgs Rapé when it comes to snus. :dance
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm so sorry to hear that. :comfort
Why wouldn't this be one of the right places to bring it up?
IDK, i just didnt think it was the right place to bring it up. But I was on MH at the time and it was bothering me. I really had nothing else to say because every time I typed something, it all went back to him. But thank you for your thoughts...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Göteborgs rapé.... that's a real man!

And I've tried snus and I'm a passive smoker and has smoked during several occasions but I never really understood why I did it. I mean, why stuff yourself with shit because "it's good"? ._.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I cant smoke. I dont know why but i just cant see the point of it. However, due to my arabic blood i do like hookah!!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't smoke either, and I had a hookah when I was in Krakow, Poland. It was nice, with fruits :).
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hum.......fruity???? If you get one of the arabic penisula one blow and you get dizzy!! THATS THE GOOD STUFF!!!
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
How did you get the idea that I take mushrooms? :blink
You sound like a guy who takes mushrooms :ninja Don't worry, I won't tell.

Hookahs are rank, to me they taste shit. :guns
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thats because in England they actually enjoy the smell, and taste, of cigarettes. Or maybe your body just doesnt like it. Same thing with cigarettes. I cant stand even the smell of them, but i could smoke hookah every day.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hum.......fruity???? If you get one of the arabic penisula one blow and you get dizzy!! THATS THE GOOD STUFF!!!
Yeah we had two; one had apple stuff and the other was a mix. It was nice, we just relaxed and jammed. I'm not really down for doing it regularly but if I get the chance to do it again, I'll try your thing :)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
An Egyptian restaurant in D.C. has Shisha. Tropical fruit flavor is great~
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Theres a thing in south florida where people are litterally making hookah bars; some are awesome and some just suck.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
There are tonnes of hookah bars in the west end of London. I haven't been in any myself but in Shepard's Bush there's a road where most of the buildings down it are hookah bars.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
do you like Ultimate Muscle??
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
IDK, i just didnt think it was the right place to bring it up. But I was on MH at the time and it was bothering me. I really had nothing else to say because every time I typed something, it all went back to him. But thank you for your thoughts...
I think you can pretty much talk about anything in this thread aslong as it doesn't already exist a specific thread for that subject, well even then you could probably speak of it in this thread aslong as it's in a moderate manner. :)
Göteborgs rapé.... that's a real man!

And I've tried snus and I'm a passive smoker and has smoked during several occasions but I never really understood why I did it. I mean, why stuff yourself with shit because "it's good"? ._.
Are you frowning on GBG Rapé? :err

Are you one of those people that's like "Ah my body is a temple!!" and stuff like that? 'Cause let me tell you it isn't, your body is an amusement park, enjoy the ride. (Slightly altered Anthony Bourdains quote :nod)
You sound like a guy who takes mushrooms :ninja Don't worry, I won't tell.
I sound like a guy that eats 'shrooms? I've actually never been told that before.. :tem
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
There are tonnes of hookah bars in the west end of London. I haven't been in any myself but in Shepard's Bush there's a road where most of the buildings down it are hookah bars.
:amuse

You should check out Edgware Road! LOL! Practically every shop on both sides of the road either sell or provide you with a hookah/sheesha. I quite like the strawberry flavour, mixed is cool and the apple one is alright.

I haven't read or watched Ultimate Muscle. I might check it out lol.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
do you like Ultimate Muscle??
I did watch the anime a while back when it aired on cartoon network and thought it was awesome. Probably one of my favourites actually.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
good my comment was directed towards you. I LOVED UM!!! however i havent been able to find it to download anywhere. do you have the eps or do you know where?? also do you have the ORIGINAL jap. one?? other than that hows the UK??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top