Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
um...THERE ARE TONS!!! if i am here when you come ill help you out. it all depends what you want. Relax, beach, or NIGHT CLUBS???
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
All three of them my friend. :D Relax = girls, Beach = girls and Night Clubs = girls. :XD I joke. lol

Nah, seriously I would love to go to the Amazon Rainforest. A trip around that area on the boat, on foot or by car would be cool. I want to see some beautiful sceneries, climb a few mountains lol, jump down a waterfall, dance like crazy (samba :D) and most importantly try all sorts of new FOOOOOOD! Oh yea and I want to try opening one of those massive brazilian coconuts by hand. :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah,you should go to the Amazon Rainforest before it gets destroyed by stupid people who love money.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
goldb, whatever do you mean? Gcat relates to #2! ;)
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The amazon will never be destroyed. as much as people want to make money off of it, theres too many things there for the world to let it go to waste. animals, trees, and especially drugs!!!! Someone explain to me why the writer of Nana is first?? Goldb WELCOME HOME!!! Buggy in brazil Women are everyone. you can get a girls number on the street take her home that night and then get Herpes!!! xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The amazon will never be destroyed. as much as people want to make money off of it, theres too many things there for the world to let it go to waste. animals, trees, and especially drugs!!!! Someone explain to me why the writer of Nana is first?? Goldb WELCOME HOME!!! Buggy in brazil Women are everyone. you can get a girls number on the street take her home that night and then get Herpes!!! xD
All this in one night?! :blinkit's a lot, it's a lot...
I don't read Nana nor do I know of its mangaka, you'll have to search wikipedia or animenewsnetwork for that I'm afraid. The only Shoujo I read was Change123, but that's slipping now that SnoopyCool doesn't scan it anymore...
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Buggy in brazil Women are everyone. you can get a girls number on the street take her home that night and then get Herpes!!! xD
I hope you are not talking from experience, dear. :notrust
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Uh oh. Someone is in trouble. :p Like I would go for any random chick on the street lol.

I have time to plan for that trip, the focus right now is completing my first year at uni :bored and successfully passing all my modules. :darn I'll probably head out to Barcelona this summer and visit Brazil in the new year. ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah Jan-Feb are good times because of carnivals and that right?
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well Carnival is always in Feb. but the date ALWAYS changes. Its good to come in Jan. because its ULTRA hot and the carnival atmosphere is already in the air.

What i wonder is are Manga authors/drawers as famous as stars in Japan or if seen on the street do people just walk by??
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
No, I'm not. But idiots at school does ^,^

No, I'm not. However, I think that life's too short to waste it with drugs, narcotics and alcohol.... erase alcohol from that... alcohol is good. scotch. yum.
Well tell the fuckheads at your school that they're fuckheads. :cussing

Well drugs.. I don't judge people that use or even are addicted to drugs as long as they can manage their lives, jobs, whatevers by themselves.
Take Kurt Cobain for example he managed his job (i.e. Nirvana) pretty okay except for the oocasional O.D. but fucked pretty much everything else up.
The second they start to take it out on someone else I think they're lost.
Like when they borrow money, steal stuff or prostitute themselves to be able to fund their habits.
It depends on what their drug of choice is aswell.
I would avoid a heroinaddict right away but someone that does cocaine once in a while is okay. :headscratch

What I meant by your body is an amusement park was more like don't be afraid to eat good, drink good and have fun.
Don't become a vegetarian just because you think it's healthier (well don't become a veggie for anything, you'll be hated by 99% of all chefs in the world), don't go training at a gym just because other people are doing it and/or tell you to do it (well if you want to do it, go ahead, but don't be afraid to use the phrase "fuck off". :nod ) and don't forget everything you yourself enjoy. :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahahaha ippy's right. enjoy life! that would automatically equate to: enjoy food and drink! didn't reading Toriko ever teach you anything blai? hehe.

speaking of enjoying life, here's a nice video for everybody. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Ob5fAA15U
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Has anyone here seen dragoon??? I downloaded it however the opening isnt subbed could anyone provide a general summary of the song for me??
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nah I haven't seen, post a link...
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Well tell the fuckheads at your school that they're fuckheads. :cussing

Well drugs.. I don't judge people that use or even are addicted to drugs as long as they can manage their lives, jobs, whatevers by themselves.
Take Kurt Cobain for example he managed his job (i.e. Nirvana) pretty okay except for the oocasional O.D. but fucked pretty much everything else up.
The second they start to take it out on someone else I think they're lost.
Like when they borrow money, steal stuff or prostitute themselves to be able to fund their habits.
It depends on what their drug of choice is aswell.
I would avoid a heroinaddict right away but someone that does cocaine once in a while is okay. :headscratch

What I meant by your body is an amusement park was more like don't be afraid to eat good, drink good and have fun.
Don't become a vegetarian just because you think it's healthier (well don't become a veggie for anything, you'll be hated by 99% of all chefs in the world), don't go training at a gym just because other people are doing it and/or tell you to do it (well if you want to do it, go ahead, but don't be afraid to use the phrase "fuck off". :nod ) and don't forget everything you yourself enjoy. :)
I know yeah, personally I'm a chef and at the restaurant I work at, I have another chef who is a shy kid and is a pussy to talk to girls. He thinks that he needs to have a good physique to get girls, I tried to talk sense into him so many times but he don't listen lol keeps saying he wants to get tough and shit :fpalm I told him to live life on the edge, you don't know what's gonna happen tommrow but...:oh
 

pijo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
159
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I have to be at university in 6 hours.
Instead of going to bed, I'm having a one-man rave to Cher at nearly 3am.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I dunno, but if i was in your position i wouldnt go to sleep. I can never get up early if i sleep very late. And you can always sleep in your lecture.


...Wait, one man rave to cher? That is a first -_-;
 
Last edited:

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well one you are having a ONE man RAVE to CHER, but other than that i doubt anything is wrong with you!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top