Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

pijo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
159
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's not my fault that I believe in life after love.
(After love!)
(After love!)
(After love!)
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Girl heartache, find out one of my favorite music producer/composer died, still cold in late march, man oh man this month is just going great. I hope, I just hope real real hard that I lose a ton of money before this month ends. It will complete it :clap
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I know yeah, personally I'm a chef and at the restaurant I work at, I have another chef who is a shy kid and is a pussy to talk to girls. He thinks that he needs to have a good physique to get girls, I tried to talk sense into him so many times but he don't listen lol keeps saying he wants to get tough and shit :fpalm I told him to live life on the edge, you don't know what's gonna happen tommrow but...:oh
Well it doesn't matter if has good physique if he's to shy to speak to them.. :tem
And one dosen't have to live on the edge, just live like one enjoys it and without regrets. :nod

I have to be at university in 6 hours.
Instead of going to bed, I'm having a one-man rave to Cher at nearly 3am.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
well one you are having a ONE man RAVE to CHER, but other than that i doubt anything is wrong with you!!!
Agreed. -_-;
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
See now if you were to listen to something like Down With the Sickness to wake up or a DJ Tiesto mix so you can actually do a rave, that would be cool!!

speaking of Rave, anyone here ever been to WMF??
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey HO folks.

Just got back from uni, my god was it a drag today. :bored I got given a new reading list for my upcoming exams and the ONE book I desperately wanted to borrow from the library after lesson was already reserved. :nerve Dammit! :wall Now, I'm forced to purchase the stupid book from Amazon or Waterstones. :darn

Lunch was the best part of the day as always! :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I hate when that happens, when you get a reading list then hit the library, but the book as been reserved then the librarian has the f-in nerves to tell me " why don't try back in a month..." why don't you fak off!!! excuse the language :rant over...

Hey Buggy, you came as I was leaving( in 15mins), :(
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It might be because i did college and high school together, but i have never gotten a reading list in college!!! Also remember one thing, in life its 90% who you know 10% what you know!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What annoys me the most is the stupid librarians always insist on placing my name on the reservation list! What's the point? If I'm guaranteed the book AFTER my exams? :wall

It's ashame you had to leave goldb. Don't worry I'll be on later as well. :)

@ Gcat - that's true. But, I don't rely on others. I believe in my own destiny. ;) Luck plays a crucial role in "who you know" and with the "who" I mean those who can make a difference. I'm one of them. I go with the flow 99% of the time. :D
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well you now know me, so thatll save you lots of heartache!!!!!!!!!

By the way the people that you need to meet are the ones that DONT go with the FLOW. Remember dont be a number be a person!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone's flow is unique and different. I can't speak for others in that respect. Forget being a number or just a person. Be yOU! ;)
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This is starting to feel like a self-esteem commercial.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HEY!!!!!!! I completely disagree with just going with society!!! DO YOUR OWN THING BE YOUR OWN PERSON!!! thats my belief, not a commerical.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Luck plays a crucial role in "who you know" and with the "who" I mean those who can make a difference. I'm one of them. I go with the flow 99% of the time. :D
Luck does play a part, but you have to play yours as well. It's called networking. Get acquainted with people. Go to business expos around your city and get to know some of the representatives that are there. Job shadow, internships, etc. Don't make people come to you: throw your name out there.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't say not to be you Gcat and I know that Dive.


:om
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are you planning to go into the BUSINESS world Buggy or are you seeking something besides Business????
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Possibly in the near future but at the moment my main focus is acting and successfully completing my uni degree. :)

Let's change the subject now...
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What would you do if you saw your favorite Mangaka on the street??
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I've started thinking, mayuvbe I am an alxohoilvc. I meand I drink a lot moreo athan ordianry people but I still function prettyu good so maybe nort? Ah fuck it.

Feed bacok goes here:---------->__________________<----------------
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
^I..., and some other people, did ask the same question to me too, however I came to the conclusion I'm too young to be one, sooo nope, everthings all rite. :)
isn't it? :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top