Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah European beer is the best, omfg I wanna have a drink right now...

IS everyone off from uni yet? those who are attending? or college/school for those younger members
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
At least we agree that American beer is not that good!!

I'm at WORK!!! SHOOT ME!!!!
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
that the only good part; in Brazil!!!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm off school! :tem Usually I'd just party all week long but after Saturday I'm not really in the mood. Instead I'm staying up till 3AM, sleeping until around 2PM everyday, just chillin', practicing driving and playing N64 all day, hanging with friends. AND THE SNOW IS ALMOST GONE! Life doesn't get much better than this. :dance
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah European beer is the best, omfg I wanna have a drink right now...

IS everyone off from uni yet? those who are attending? or college/school for those younger members
At least we agree that American beer is not that good!!

I'm at WORK!!! SHOOT ME!!!!
I'm off school! :tem Usually I'd just party all week long but after Saturday I'm not really in the mood. Instead I'm staying up till 3AM, sleeping until around 2PM everyday, just chillin', practicing driving and playing N64 all day, hanging with friends. AND THE SNOW IS ALMOST GONE! Life doesn't get much better than this. :dance
Just came home, been out with a couple of freinds who did some graff and had a few beers in the nice weather. BRILLIANT! :dance
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My school ends in three weeks!!! Then I'm off to Brazil, then back home and... graduation! I can't wait. Though I wish I had some beer right now... or something--I've been so stressed from the end of the semester. Mmm... beer...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oo0oh I love the latest new feature on the MH website! The "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread" feature that is. :XD

A nice touch imo. :tem
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's a very.. uhm well.. stalkish feature. :notrust
However I don't really mind
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:amuse True... but it's kinda cool at the same time. xD

Is it more beneficial to the members or to the MH staff? *ponders*


Oh well. I can't wait to see the new MH web design once it's finished. :)
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I like it!! it lets me know if im alone in the thread!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Eeehm, the staff have seen it even before anyway? ;)

I'm curious if one can see em now tho. Haven't seen a colored one so far, only the common users...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't notice that before; completly forgot that we didn't have that before. the only colored I saw was Akainu(mod for OP section) earlier on...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm curious if one can see em now tho. Haven't seen a colored one so far, only the common users...
No chance in hell, how else could we be able to super-stalk you members :pim

Anyway, I also like this feature a lot, and am also looking forward to the new design. I bet it's going to be awesome, MH needs an upgrade \o/ I want to see more of our mascot
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Im sure mh use to have that really back in the day. :s Anyway if your invisible like me, you can never be known. Muhaahahahaha
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
You know what I need? One of the new Pokemon games....they bring back so many fond childhood memories.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Muwahaha. You guys can't view me in the forums.

(But I'm sure mods/admins can see my lurking)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You know what I need? One of the new Pokemon games....they bring back so many fond childhood memories.
Speaking of that i actually got the rom working on the No$ emulator, but it keeps freezing. I've given up on it, so i will end up buying it instead. =/


Btw, what ive played of it, its been great. As good as the original silver/gold imo.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You know what I need? One of the new Pokemon games....they bring back so many fond childhood memories.
I know I am SUCH a dork for saying this but... I can't wait until I am able to get Pokemon Soul Silver! Hehe! I know it's out in the U.S.A. but I can't get it yet due to being so swamped with school work. Once I am done with this semester in three weeks I'll get it. Woo hoo!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Pokemon Blue, Gold & Ruby were the sh*t back in the day for me.

It took me a while to get surf from the guy in the safari zone on Pokemon Blue. :XD

Pidgeot is one of my favourite pokemons. :)

Ok, "viewers" please don't get the wrong idea...I'm done with pokemon now. :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top