Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
why you guys boycotting the win thread? :o

Man the weather is just too nice how can it be? Will there be no cool weather this year? Last year we had a bit of cool weather but this year seems unlikely.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
why you guys boycotting the win thread? :o

Man the weather is just too nice how can it be? Will there be no cool weather this year? Last year we had a bit of cool weather but this year seems unlikely.
Because we're indie!

Cool,good for you! Hopefully the wheather will get even better and you can go to the beach!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I won't be able to go to the beach until my vacation so go away good weather :yelling

Damn and right now my father is in Rio damn bitch :yelling
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hahaha, poor thing! I have all the free time I want!/unemployed
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm making a trailer which is supposed to capture the interest of those tv guys. There are two people who are planning a show and one of them had an idea for a trailer, which I'm supposed to animate. It's difficult because he has a certain vision and always stresses how hard it is for strangers to communicate on an efficient level. Also, it's the first time for the both of us doing something like this, which makes it harder. Though I'm sure we'll find a way...
I'm sure too that as long as there's communication between you guys, you'll find a way to get it done. Also helps to keep putting on paper any ideas you get and discuss them.

He can't do nothing. Seniority law you know.
:gwah Charlie no! :crying

But you're a deserter, so noone should listen to you :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lets boycot the entire fun forum and just spam here :3c

Let's give the greens something to do :333333
No Ajussi, don't think badly of me :crying

and :2c? :o
:4c > :p

Meh - ya'll disappoint me. :worrybunny

I

:gwah Charlie no! :crying

But you're a deserter, so noone should listen to you :3c
Blais been gone for so long that - no one remembers he was a former gc mod. Except senior members.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I started with the GD, then got GWT, then GE. Then I started with the DB, got Negima! forum, expanded and revamped the GC, dropped the DB, got NW status, expanded GC again, dropped Negima!, got MZ & PR & promoted.

Somewhere between all that I had time to leave and come back twice.

Then I got global and left :3c

Most of the stuff was really long ago though, not many active today were active back then and half of the staff don't know where I came from and I'm sure some of the newest ones didn't even know I was global. :P
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You've moved around and shuffled quite the number of responsibilities Adam, Awesome :nod

@DB: Where? :zomg
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I know, I'm amazing. I expect much from you :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This thread sucks...not enough digitaldude
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
We don't need digidudes to keep this thread going, right guys??? :hmph
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
digitaldude has obligations as mayor of the LPTPW thread. You can't expect him to be here all the time too. CRAZY people. :arf
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
'Sup, gaaiiz. o/
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Icey one channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :hug


:crying

I wish you were here during scav hunt I'm sorry but I couldn't make it to the finals and honor chibi team's name :crying
It was to hard for me alone :crying
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
BBBrrrooooooooooo! :hug Duuuude, you're older than me. :XD

:gwah It's ok, you did your best! I read a few of the questions and they looked harder than last year's! :darn And as you said, you were a one man team, so don't be too hard on yourself. :comfort
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
BBBrrrooooooooooo! :hug Duuuude, you're older than me. :XD

:gwah It's ok, you did your best! I read a few of the questions and they looked harder than last year's! :darn And as you said, you were a one man team, so don't be too hard on yourself. :comfort
Should be just ne chan than right?

I did my best it wasn't enough :crying
I'm sure if you and googz were here we would have won :crying
Next year let's do it :zomg

How are you doing lately ice? Busy with school? Almost graduating uh? What do you want to do for uni?

Oh the sadness before graduating. High school is such a magical time :crying
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Should be just ne chan than right?
Isn't younger sister 'imouto'? :XD

I did my best it wasn't enough :crying
I'm sure if you and googz were here we would have won :crying
Next year let's do it :zomg
There, there. *Pat pat*
Yeah! There's always next year! :zomg

How are you doing lately ice? Busy with school? Almost graduating uh? What do you want to do for uni?

Oh the sadness before graduating. High school is such a magical time :crying
Ahh, yeah... Pretty good, I guess. Yeah, school is pretty busy. I have 2 major assessments next week. To be totally honest, I don't think I'm stressed about yr 12 enough... I've gotten into K/J-dramas again and I hardly do any homework. :darn Haha, yep, graduating around November... Time goes by so quickly. :scry

Hm, I'm applying for biomedical sciences in uni... Hopefully I can make it, since the ATAR you need for it is quite high. :XD

And how about you? Doing well in Brazil? :turtle
 
Top