Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Let me tell you a story about a silly little hero. Our hero lived in a kingdom called uni-ville. He enjoyed life in uni-ville but one day there was a terrible rain of assignments. Our little hero busily spent his days making a mighty umbrella to protect himself from the tiring rain. But the rain never stopped and the umbrella eventually started to wear down. It would occasionally leak and he would get wet. But our little hero was undaunted and simply patched up his umbrella. The umbrella held up for so long that he began to get quite fond of his little umbrella. In fact he got so fond of it he gave it a name, Miss Procrastingham.

Then one day while our little hero was out for a walk with his trusty umbrella when a mighty monster attacked! The monster was big and scary. All of the kingdom had heard of his name, Deadlinesaures rex. Our little hero was trapped. He ran one way and than the other, but the monster would not let him escape. So the hero did the only thing he could think of, he closed his eyes and threw his trusty umbrella at the monster. To his amazement the umbrella struck the monster right in the eye. Deadlinesaures rex teetered and tottered before finally falling down. Our hero got up and ran as fast as he could back to the castle. He was saved!

I should actually be finishing this assignment rather than writing silly stories. -_-;
R.I.P Miss Procrastingham , we'll miss you
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
:arf
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm in the same situation, i'm broke for Christmas and i don't have much time left to come up with money for presents.. after paying my bills not money left..:no
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
R.I.P Miss Procrastingham , we'll miss you
Fucking procrastination man, I delayed that assignment way too long, at least i managed to complete it in time.

---------- Post added December 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was December 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

i'm in the same situation, i'm broke for Christmas and i don't have much time left to come up with money for presents.. after paying my bills not money left..:no
I hope you dont go for one of those predatory loans, I know people who are genuinely obsessed with Christmas to the point that they risk their financial security to go all out and celebrate it. To be honest, something that happens every year is not worth that amount of trouble.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sadly around these days all these kindness and good actions are almost gone, we loosing our humanity and people don't remember that even if we don't have the same last name, we still humans being and we should give a hand to whoever needs it because one day, we might be in their places...
that's a nice video gnut:^_^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If I see one more person being naive in regards to the most recent gun issue here, I think I might puke
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
how was everybody Christmas ? i hope you'll had a good Christmas and especial with your love ones and if don't get to talk to you'll, happy new year:^_^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
how was everybody Christmas ? i hope you'll had a good Christmas and especial with your love ones and if don't get to talk to you'll, happy new year:^_^
Hey EMS, I hope it was the same for you too. I spent it with the family and spoke to those abroad for a bit just to wish them well. Happy New Year to you too in advance.
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey EMS, I hope it was the same for you too. I spent it with the family and spoke to those abroad for a bit just to wish them well. Happy New Year to you too in advance.
thank you, i had an excellent Christmas with my family and friends but my new year isn't going to be around with my love ones because I got a huge asthma attack and i couldn't breath but i thought it was just a cold and if i came few more days later to the hospital, the doctor say it could be lethal for my health and i never got an asthma attack before but anyway i do hope all of you'll have a great time and be careful with driving and drinking.

i wish a better 2013 for everyone and i'll be here with you'll in 2013.:)

@goldb, have a great new year with family and friends:^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I revive this thread in the name of justice!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
What is justice?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What is justice?
Literally? Or the abstract meaning?...

I'm already bored. Bene, come up with something interesting to talk about. Something that will grab the attention of those in the Confessional.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Urban dictionary describes it as:

Justice is what all superhero's eat for dinner. for breakfast they have nails, for lunch they have pork chop sandwiches, and for dinner they have JUSTICE.

Robin :What do you want for dinner christian bale... i mean... Batman?

Batman: JUSTICE.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Literally? Or the abstract meaning?...

I'm already bored. Bene, come up with something interesting to talk about. Something that will grab the attention of those in the Confessional.
I think Charlie is going through a very turbulent period in his life and he needs all the help and support he can get. I think the way everyone derides him for his eccentricities will only cause him to go further and before you know it his name will be Cassandra and she will spurn our help and advice. Discuss.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think Charlie is going through a very turbulent period in his life and he needs all the help and support he can get. I think the way everyone derides him for his eccentricities will only cause him to go further and before you know it his name will be Cassandra and she will spurn our help and advice. Discuss.
Well, I think if he's insistent on becoming Cassandra or Charlene who are we to stop him?

Whelp, I don't know what to say in such situations!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It is not about stopping him from becoming Charlene, it is about being there for him when she does. I mean for her when he does. I mean...I dont know what I mean.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know, there's a ton of hazard involved already :shifty
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Do you think if he does go through with it, that he will have an operation or stay pre-op?
 
Top