Fan Art Happy Father's Day

Sentou Ryoku

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
368
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Latest piece I did, just in time for -- you guessed it -- Father's Day. Featuring Chouza and chibi Chouji. I'm posting up the progression of the piece, and I hope you guys like the results.







Pencil art done with pencil (duh) on Bristol paper, inks and colors done in PhotoShop. I take credit for everything but the logos and background. =P
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I really like your work dude.
I hope to see more coming from you. :D
 

Sentou Ryoku

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
368
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Will do, bro! Glad you liked it =)
 
Top