Happy New Year! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Happy New Year!

2016 was an amazing year. Although we had to say goodbye to some big Manga Titles like Bleach and Toriko, we also welcomed promising new ones like Yakusoku no Neverland.

We hosted a lot of events here, both the traditional ones like the 2016 Community Awards and Secret Santa, and also some more forum specific events like the One Piece Awards and the Fairy Tail Fighting Tournament & Awards among numerous other events. Some have left due to various other commitments but more have joined this great community as well. We certainly cannot list everything but it sure has been an eventful year.

And with that said, we would like to wish the entire MangaHelpers Community a HAPPY NEW YEAR! We hope this year is a blessed and unique one for you with all good things that life can offer. Wishing you the very best as you continue to enjoy the forums.

WELCOME TO 2017!!

MangaHelpers Staff

Continue reading...

Comments

Happy new year! Yes, the promise neverland is such a promising manga right now. Definitely my top 5 of the active mangas that I'm currently reading. Such a great story. Go Ray!

Guys instead of liking the Bots posts you could thank Holt's post on the homepage :rofl
It's fine either way, really. We created this section in the first place to make commenting on news posts easier and be able to use the XF features even though the current front page doesn't allow for that.

It's fine either way, really. We created this section in the first place to make commenting on news posts easier and be able to use the XF features even though the current front page doesn't allow for that.
Oh I see. Thanks for the explanation.