Manhwa Hardcore Levelling Warrior by Sehoon Kim

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,697
Reaction score
61,404
Gender
Male
Country
France
Huh, I wanted to complete the series but there are only a few chapters from S1 on Webtoon now? Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess I'll read it on other sites.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Huh, I wanted to complete the series but there are only a few chapters from S1 on Webtoon now? Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess I'll read it on other sites.
LINE likes to do that to completed series. They'll set it to Daily Pass, which really sucks... I read it alongside releases to the end. A good solid read the whole way through. Nothing too exemplary, but thoroughly enjoyable.
 
Top