Hasa Diga Eebowai

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Okay I'm watching this one... thanks.

you know the only sad part about watching live series is that I have less time for the 2D ones...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I want moar credit! :arf
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Boo for not being able to see that vid! Here's another, slightly longer version for anyone who couldn't see it the first time:

"Never even had plaque... except for that plaque they gave me for never having plaque." Love the look on his face after that line. And of course the "I won't sue if I poo" is hilarious, too. :rofl It's not just the writing that's great, but the delivery is also so perfect.

You should totally go get a Brad-like suit, Bob. Or maybe a vest like Grant. :p I love when they all try to copy his look.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Okay I'm watching this one... thanks.

you know the only sad part about watching live series is that I have less time for the 2D ones...
Yay! You'll love it.

I haven't watched any anime in what seems like forever. I've pretty much stopped trying any series out because I never finish them. I'm a sad excuse for an anime fan. :scry

I want moar credit! :arf
*gives Gary more credit*
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Thanks :notrust

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Watch Sakamichi no Apollon
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

You're welcome. :lovebunny

Why? Are you watching it? I'm sure it's good, since it's directed by Shinichiro Watanabe. But is it heavy on romance?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

It's a Slice of Life with heavy romance I guess. The story is decent, nothing extraordinary but it's really well done. Only 12 episodes apparently :/
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Hmmm.... I was afraid of that. Maybe I'll watch it somewhere down the line, then. :sweatbunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Boo for not being able to see that vid! Here's another, slightly longer version for anyone who couldn't see it the first time:

"Never even had plaque... except for that plaque they gave me for never having plaque." Love the look on his face after that line. And of course the "I won't sue if I poo" is hilarious, too. :rofl It's not just the writing that's great, but the delivery is also so perfect.

You should totally go get a Brad-like suit, Bob. Or maybe a vest like Grant. :p I love when they all try to copy his look.
Loved the Grant episode :lmao and love Brad's vest combo in that episode. SWAG :hip I'll be getting a new suit in the next 2 weeks cos we've got out staff party on 19th or 20th June and we finally settled on a "Mad Men theme" watch out Don Draper, Bobby Cooper is bringing the swagggggg! :cheez
 
Last edited by a moderator:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Loved the Grant episode :lmao and love Brad's vest combo in that episode. SWAG :hip I'll be getting a new suit in the next 2 weeks cos we've got out staff party on 19th or 20th June and we finally settled on a "Mad Men theme" watch out Don Draper, Bobby Cooper is bringing the swagggggg! :cheez
Nice! I've never seen Mad Men, but I always hear great things about it. I do love that style. :love

Oh, and I found a clip of Brad in the Grant episode, but I don't think you'll be able to watch it again >.>

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Damnit it Tiff, stop teasing me! :crying

I'm tryna find some pics of Brad in suits and use them as examples :nod
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Sorry! I don't mean to tease. But men like to be teased a little, don't they? :hurr

:p

Here's a gif instead~

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Sorry! I don't mean to tease. But men like to be teased a little, don't they? :hurr
Oh you :hurr :jk


Yup that's the one, I'm pretty set, all I'd need is a shirt that colour and I'm good to go.

This though: swag! :hip



Right, I'm going all out for my staff party! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Hmmm.... I was afraid of that. Maybe I'll watch it somewhere down the line, then. :sweatbunny
Afraid of it being a romance? :oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

It's a Slice of Life with heavy romance I guess. The story is decent, nothing extraordinary but it's really well done. Only 12 episodes apparently :/
I checked it out- I was wondering if I should watch the anime first before reading the manga, or vice versa... but it's down my "to watch" list because... I have other things to watch first- like... the rest of the eps in the first season of Parks and recreation... And Happy Endings... and this French film Intouchables that my sister insists I watch...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

How are you liking Parks and Rec so far? The show is sort of different in the beginning.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I've watched two episodes so far... hahaha..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

...you made it sound like you were about to finish it :XD
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Oh you :hurr :jk

Yup that's the one, I'm pretty set, all I'd need is a shirt that colour and I'm good to go.

This though: swag! :hip



Right, I'm going all out for my staff party! :arf
:teehee

Yeah, that pic is awesome. Love that whole scene where they play "Today Was A Good Day". Such a perfect song for it! :XD

Make sure you post pics from the staff party! :nuts

Afraid of it being a romance? :oh
Yes :neutral

I checked it out- I was wondering if I should watch the anime first before reading the manga, or vice versa... but it's down my "to watch" list because... I have other things to watch first- like... the rest of the eps in the first season of Parks and recreation... And Happy Endings... and this French film Intouchables that my sister insists I watch...
Parks and Rec is great after the first season. Season 1 is ok to good, but it becomes great after that. Some shows kind of fumble through the first season and have to find their way to greatness. Others have a great first season or two all planned out and then struggle to keep the greatness going. In my opinion, Parks and Rec is one of the former. It just keeps getting better. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

:teehee

Yeah, that pic is awesome. Love that whole scene where they play "Today Was A Good Day". Such a perfect song for it! :XD

Make sure you post pics from the staff party! :nuts
When I first saw that scene with the track playing, I was like "no they didn't :blai" and they pulled it off so well, it's got that whole Rap/Hip-Hop "we made it" slow motion walk and salute and handshakes going on.

Have you ever read or paid attention to what each character's "Happy Ending" they would like? Brad's is my favourite, very simple: "Whatever is cool with Jen." That pretty much says everything about their relationship.

Yep, I'll post up some pics :nod
 
Top