Hasa Diga Eebowai

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

Ah that reminds me to get crackin on Steins;Gate! I watched 3 eps so far, got a bit confused, and moved on to more confusing anime (now watching Shinseki Yori). :sweatdrop
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dreaming

I am about to start Season 3 :turtle. Who is your favorite character in P&R?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dreaming

The cast is all epic. I enjoy Ron the most.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

You linked from FunnyJunk Tiff...it's broken :-_-
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Tiffy, dougie for us!

Gary will Gangnam, but he won't dougie. Vhat a racist jerk. :gwah
Mmmmm, nah. :p

Ah that reminds me to get crackin on Steins;Gate! I watched 3 eps so far, got a bit confused, and moved on to more confusing anime (now watching Shinseki Yori). :sweatdrop
Nice! Steins;Gate is a good watch. It gets more confusing later on if that's the kind of thing you're looking for. xD

I am about to start Season 3 :turtle. Who is your favorite character in P&R?
If I had to pick just one, I would probably say Ron... but I also love Andy, Tom, Leslie, and Ben a lot too. I have a huge TV crush on the Ben character. :love
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Ron Swanson sounds like a very popular character. I don't even know any other P&R characters other than Amy Poehler (?), just Ron Swanson. Ron Swanson this, Ron Swanson that, Marcia Marcia Marcia! :arf

Though he does look funny, if the quotes in his pictures are really what he says on the show.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

What in the blue hells is that?!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

It's Ron F*cking Swanson!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

The end was more hilarious. <_<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

That's still my favorite episode...probably

 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Oh, Tiffy and Kait, get on IRC for Mr Prince tomorrow (or technically today). He said he'd like to talk to you two (c_k and Zat can confirm this) about stuff like music, manga (?), and etc.


And Gary's vid was the best.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

No thanks

Oh good...I put a lot of effort into it :verily
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

No one asked you, fairy.

:verily
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

Oh okay...then he's dead to me
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

The end was more hilarious. <_<
Your sense of humor is broken. :comfort

That's still my favorite episode...probably

I don't know that I could choose a favorite, but that one is definitely epic. It doesn't matter how many times I see that gif of Ron dancing wearing April's tiny hat, it will always be funny. Also, any time Jean-Ralphio appears is automatic win.

Oh, Tiffy and Kait, get on IRC for Mr Prince tomorrow (or technically today). He said he'd like to talk to you two (c_k and Zat can confirm this) about stuff like music, manga (?), and etc.
If Mr. Prince is specifically requesting us, I will try. I think I should be able to. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Oh okay...then he's dead to me
:gwah

Okay.

Your sense of humor is broken. :comfort

If Mr. Prince is specifically requesting us, I will try. I think I should be able to. :)
Like your hips?

... oh wait, it actually is broken. <_< Blargh.

:verily

Ask him when he'll be on. I'm not totally sure of his schedule. He didn't contact you because he had to leave, which he did.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

No one asked you, fairy.

:verily
I want Gary to be there!

:gwah

Okay.



Like your hips?

... oh wait, it actually is broken. <_< Blargh.

:verily

Ask him when he'll be on. I'm not totally sure of his schedule. He didn't contact you because he had to leave, which he did.
I'm fine now. :eyeroll

I'll ask him.
 
Top