Hasa Diga Eebowai

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

I meant that it's hard to go to sleep when you are so distracted by something else. I basically had to "reset" by brain before I could empty out and fall asleep. I finished the last episode as late as 3am too. So many thoughts spinning around after such a series. Thoughts don't necessarily need to apply to the story itself only, but the whole concept can be viewed in retrospect of real life in regards of "living in the now" and "what could have been".
Oh, I completely understand that! Happens to me fairly often, actually. It's really hard to turn my brain off sometimes and just go to sleep.

3c said:
Sadly though I looked around and there's not that many superb Okabe pictures. Needless to say Kurisu is by far the most popular to draw and has a shitload of great artwork to use. I guess a lot of it has to do with Okabe being boring to draw. He looks very average, and even his clothes are dull. But the character is so epic.
I just said this in your thread! Lol. Didn't realize you had already said it here. So, obviously I agree. The character is not unattractive, but he's fairly unremarkable looking. Makes a lot of sense why there isn't more fan art of him out there. But it's a shame, he really is an epic character. Everything else about him is anything but boring.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming

Interesting, tell me more about your brain activity :heh

Maybe the Internet would have exploded if he had dem lookz too? :o
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

<_>

Maybe so! :gwah
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Dreaming

It's easy to get over an addictive show. Get started on a new one :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

Jean Ralphio is epic! I can't even imagine how the other actors keep a straight face during any of his scenes. He's so ridiculous... and so good at it!

The clip below is from season 5, if you don't mind "spoiling" yourself. (it's not really a spoiler)



:rofl
I know right? :XD

I can't find the videos I'm looking for but there's one with him and Ron for his first interview and when he tries to whoo Donna and starts singing "bounce, bounce bounce bounce bounce, NOW ALL MY LADIES SAY....bounce, bounce, bounce " :XD


Found the bloopers one though.

BTW, I'm on season 4 now; watched episode 1 last night. "Hmmm you know what I'm gonna call you Angelo.....I like nicknames, how about jello-shots, j-shot?" the look on Ben's face! :rofl
 
Last edited by a moderator:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Great blooper moment. That's exactly what I was talking about! :XD There's no way anyone could ever keep a straight face with him acting like that. I think this is the final version of that scene:


Love those nicknames for Ben! I also love the scene later in that same episode (I think) where Ben hits the button to turn off their "money" printer, but actually hits the party switch. :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,105
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Is that smiley representative for your brain's activity?

Maybe when you advance as chemist to the highest ordinances allowed.
This smiley <_> becomes the universal smiley meant for dreaming?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Dreaming

Seriously? :XD
Yeah, seriously. It was funny the first time, but has become unbearably annoying. I'm going to have to change it soon. My friends don't watch anime and don't get the joke anyway.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming

Yeah, seriously. It was funny the first time, but has gotten unbearably annoying. My friends don't watch anime and don't get the joke anyway.
Did you change it back then?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Dreaming

Not yet, no. Haven't gotten around to it yet.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Yeah, seriously. It was funny the first time, but has become unbearably annoying. I'm going to have to change it soon. My friends don't watch anime and don't get the joke anyway.
Yeah, I can see that. I couldn't even watch that whole clip. It's cute when she does it here and there, but over and over again all in a row is way too much.

xDDDD

Just hosin - round Tiff.

How're ya?
Lol. So was I. ;) I'm ok. Pretty exhausted right now, tbh. Been working some overtime so my partner can take his personal days before the end of the year. I definitely owe him for all the extra time he picked up while I was out with my injury. How have you been?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Who'd you vote for, Tiffy?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

In what? The presidential election?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Yerp.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

I voted for the winner.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dreaming

Why so?
 
Top