Re: Dreaming
The clip was cute, I was able to watch the whole thing. The ring tone is scary, leaving no more than a second between "tuturus".Yeah, I can see that. I couldn't even watch that whole clip. It's cute when she does it here and there, but over and over again all in a row is way too much.
Lol. So was I.I'm ok. Pretty exhausted right now, tbh. Been working some overtime so my partner can take his personal days before the end of the year. I definitely owe him for all the extra time he picked up while I was out with my injury. How have you been?
Your mom.Who'd you vote for, Tiffy?
I'm ok. Pretty exhausted right now, tbh. Been working some overtime so my partner can take his personal days before the end of the year. I definitely owe him for all the extra time he picked up while I was out with my injury. How have you been?

. In nutshell, Ron Swanson remains my favorite character. The other characters have grown on me too, even Andy, which I didn't like much in the first two seasons.
. Finished season 1 of AD yesterday.





Are things any better now? I've still been insanely busy, barely even looked at a computer in a couple of weeks, aside from work. I've had Christmas party after Christmas party to attend. I was able to go home to visit my family for a few days (Sunday through today), which was awesome. We did our Christmas celebration early because it was the only time I could get away for more than one day. I so rarely get to see my niece and nephews that they change so much every time I see them!
As far as I know, an AD movie has been potentially in the works for a few years now, but who knows if it will ever happen. Did you hear some recent news that I'm not aware of?






