Hasa Diga Eebowai

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming

Bastard.

We pretty much ate this:

It's tradition here. Simply amazingly delicious. I'll take pictures of our meal tomorrow, which will be of equal awesomeness.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dreaming

Reindeer steak?....Pork? Not sure
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming

:XD

It's indeed pork. With the crispy top it's sooooo delicious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Merry Christmas, goodsy! :confetti
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dreaming

Merry Christmas, Tiff. I was going to text you then I found I lost your number when I changed my cell phone :scry.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Dreaming

Merry Christmas!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Who says I didn't vote? :gwah
You did :oh

Anne ...without the sorta-slutty part...... hmm.... :derp

Maybe with a bit of Leslie
I forgot about Ann. :fail I agree, I'm closest to her.

However even though that issue is take care for me at least
- other problems are weighing me down.
This last month has been nothing but full of problems.... sigh...
:(

:hug

Been meaning to search for this for a while:



I wanna blow it up and stick it on my wall :XD
So epic, right?! I never realized skim milk was the thing he would hate so much it has to be on there twice. :XD

I'm sure there are posts here thanking her for showing me these 2 shows....but to retract, I probably heard about them from you but watched them because of her. V-power :sexyarf
I don't remember I was the one who showed you first or not, but I'll continue to take the credit. :lovebunny

You found someone, Gary?

Merry Christmas, Tiff! Hope your meal turns out awesome. I'm so awfully stuffed now, I feel so awful.
Merry Christmas, goodsy! :confetti
Merry Christmas, Tiff. I was going to text you then I found I lost your number when I changed my cell phone :scry.
Merry Christmas Tiff~​


:hurr
Merry Christmas!
Merry (very belated :sweat) Christmas, everyone! And Happy New Year! I have eaten so much in the last couple of weeks that I kind of hate myself. Ugh. But it was totally worth it. The meals I had were amazing. Last night, I had one of the best steaks of my life... dry-aged ribeye, oh man... :tss

thorn - I'll PM it to you
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dreaming

Happy New Year to you too. I completed re-watching Arrested Development and I loved it. What were your favorite characters?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

GOB is my favorite, but I've also always had a bit of a soft spot for George Michael. Obviously, all of the characters are hilarious... mostly insane, but hilarious. How about your favorites?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dreaming

Thanks for the number. My favorite would be George Micheal and Tobias. GOB is equally entertaining but those two makes me laugh even if they don't do or say anything. I checked and it seems we will get a full season of AD. Found a source with more details :

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74419705.html
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Thanks for the number. My favorite would be George Micheal and Tobias. GOB is equally entertaining but those two makes me laugh even if they don't do or say anything. I checked and it seems we will get a full season of AD. Found a source with more details :

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74419705.html
Tobias is also pretty high up on the list for me, as well as Lucille, who I think doesn't always get as much credit as she's due. Anyway, I'm very happy to hear that we're finally getting another season of this show in May. I had pretty much given up on ever getting more, to be honest.

I looked into it a little more after reading your post and the new format sounds really interesting. First of all, it's going to be released on Netflix. And apparently, each episode will be devoted to a different character and show what happens to them following the season 3 finale, making it possible to watch the episodes in whatever order you choose. Michael is the only character to appear in every episode. What do you think about this? My opinion is that it could be brilliant... or it could turn out a little too much like endless eight. xD But I am guessing they'll find a way to make it not so repetitive... hopefully.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Dreaming



Glad that you're keeping your Steins;Gate mood even after Christmas ended. :hurr

Nice set, once again. :verily
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Thanks, Dora! I wanted to stick to Kurisu-tina since I didn't wear the previous set for very long, due to its seasonal nature. Love the gif, btw. Ron's dressed up like Tiger Woods, so you know what that means, right? :jk
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Dreaming



Love. The. Set.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

Tiffonay~

You keeping up to date with Happy Endings? Last episode(12), Brad :zomg
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dreaming

Oh, you mean this? :hurr


Alex's Keyser Soze moment at the end was also pretty great. "I'm not as dumb as I am" :rofl

So to answer your question, yes I am caught up as of this evening. And actually, there are 13 eps out so far this season. ABC aired 2 new episodes this past Tuesday. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dreaming

Yeah that! and the "Sabradical" moment just before that.

I knew I heard right! I wasn't sure she actually said that because it sounded dumb, then I realised who we're talking about :amuse. That means I gotta get the next episode~
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yup, you sure do. Episode 12 was better than 13, but it's still worth watching.

Does anyone who reads this watch the HBO show Girls? It's so weird and awesome. I love it!
 
Top