Seinen Heat by BURONSON & IKEGAMI Ryoichi

How would you rate this manga?

  • If I could, I would let it have my child.

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Its great.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Its just alright.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't really like it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It blows.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine



Anime New Network said:
Tatsumi Karasawa becames the owner of host club "Shinijuku Sokai" in only two days. He leads a group of amateurs who aren't afraid of gangsters, police, or so-called "professional" organizations. Without fear, he walks the difficult path leading straight to the top.
Heat is a fantastic manga by a fantastic story teller, Buronson. Easy Going Scans has recently started releasing the series. They have released chapters 0-3 so far. It was serialized in Big Comic Superior and ran for 17 volumes starting in 1999. Buronson was also the author of Fist of the North Star.

Random Edit: Buronson :yelling
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Read the chapters and I'll continue it for a while. The art is different from most of the series out there and it has mature contents :3c.

Drmke, a suggestion can you please add a poll to the thread. It will give users a fair idea how good or bad the series is.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I read the 3rd chapter and I enjoyed like the others before, but I hope we start to get a larger plot going on soon. It looks like he may end up fighting with the other major gangs really soon. I hope that happens soon :tem
 
Top