Hei ^^

Akatsubaki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Finally i made an account here today ^^

just want to say Hi~ to you guys!

I'm no good at introducing, so if you have any question feel free to ask~
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Welcome to MH :confetti
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome to MH.
Well since you're not good with introductions, I'll make you some questions:

What manga are you following?
What's your favourite sport?
What's your favourite game genre?
 

Akatsubaki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Thanks Zasz ^^

well, i read a lot of manga XD, seinen, shounen, josei, shoujo, so i have favorites for each genre.
Natsume Yuujinchou, One Piece, Skip Beat, Ubel Blatt, Pandora Hearts are some that I like.

My fav sport is swimming! I'm no good sweating :P

I'm not a gamer, so i don't play a lot of games. If I must say then RPG is my fav genre~ ^^
I grew up playing final fantasy XD

Thanks for the questions Zasz <3
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thanks Zasz ^^

well, i read a lot of manga XD, seinen, shounen, josei, shoujo, so i have favorites for each genre.
Natsume Yuujinchou, One Piece, Skip Beat, Ubel Blatt, Pandora Hearts are some that I like.

My fav sport is swimming! I'm no good sweating :P

I'm not a gamer, so i don't play a lot of games. If I must say then RPG is my fav genre~ ^^
I grew up playing final fantasy XD

Thanks for the questions Zasz <3
And Thank you for your answers. :verily
By the way what made you join MH?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Awww a OP lover, be welcome to our forum ^^
Since you said FF, which one of them you like best?
 
Top