- Joined
- Apr 11, 2010
- Messages
- 6,218
- Reaction score
- 3,041
- Age
- 34
- Country
-
Do you think any of them will learn a 2nd ability? I'm hoping Dogman creates a offensive one.
Why not if he ends up as 1 of Morena main fighters he needs a offensive ability. He's sniffing ability will be useless in a fight.Maybe one or two. I don't think Dogman is going to get something else.
He is a wrestler and an Enhancer. Wing explained that sometimes they don't need special abilities. He probably just enhances wrestling moves when he fights.Why not if he ends up as 1 of Morena main fighters he needs a offensive ability. He's sniffing ability will be useless in a fight.
Honestly he'll be below the Shadow Beasts is all that he does. Anyway I'm curious why Morena took Dogman in that direction. Why not have another Enchancer developer that ability?He is a wrestler and an Enhancer. Wing explained that sometimes they don't need special abilities. He probably just enhances wrestling moves when he fights.