Discussion - Hell Train | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hell Train

Siddharth Raina

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Will dead regulars on hell train be resurrected at the End of the current Arc.? As there was some speculation those who die on hell train have their souls wander in the hell train due to some ancient spell by Hoaqin ?.
Also i would like to ask whether the Jahad Bracelet help in reviving AA(Aguero Agnis)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Will dead regulars on hell train be resurrected at the End of the current Arc.? As there was some speculation those who die on hell train have their souls wander in the hell train due to some ancient spell by Hoaqin ?.
Also i would like to ask whether the Jahad Bracelet help in reviving AA(Aguero Agnis)
Welcome to the forum Raina!:^_^

As to your questions. We can't be sure but I'm thinking a fairly definite no on the first one. The stuff involving Hoaqins is pretty much resolved. The only ghosts were in the hidden floor, the data people.

As to whether the Jahad Bracelet could help save Koon. I don't know what the bracelet is so I can't say what it's capable of either but I doubt it. It's probably something bigger than that.

Honestly don't think Koon needs anything that elaborate to save him. He's in stasis for now. So he's in rough shape but he's alive and stable. They'll need to find somebody with medical skills to fix Rachel blowing up his heart. But I feel like Yuri is going to know somebody who can manage that. Gustang could probably do it too if he wanted to but he may have other concerns. Like Adori coming to kill him.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gustang has some business with Bam still, so its perfectly expected that he Will return to meet Bam to get the bracelet any time soon. I have a feeling he was in full Control of the manta ray even on HF, Just like Jahad was able to interfere in that space at will once the scale was shattered. He was likely the one to drag Rachel into that Room and stealing the thing from Jahad. So I think he knows what's going on and should Go to meet Bam soon. The part with Koon's healing is thus pretty much a given.

What we don't know is How to survive the Hell Train after Jahad's death sentence. I get the feeling they Will use the Mirror dimension as a save point and be reborn after Royal Squads attack them.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think the dead from this arc can be resurrected. MAYBE prince IF his body is in adequate condition can be brought back if his soul is released from hoaquin or something to that effect. But Akaraptor should be super dead. I don't think the white stuff has been resolved though. The souls are still around via his final clone and bam. So they either need to be devoured by hoaquin to revive white OR have the souls be released from the train.

Siddharth Raina

Reaction score
Country
India
You guys are forgetting that Daniel died on the HT and Hoaqin revived HIM and also promised him that he will revive Roen if Daniel helps him finding his clones. So thats the reason why i am saying Akraptor OR Prince might still be revived . There is also that story of Akraptors wife being someone from 10 families. I think his role isnt over yet, besides he is an important part of Sweet n Sour Team with Wangnan being declared as one of the main protagonists of the series, i dont think SIU will ruin his team. Also there is Hwaryun saying" One teammate of yours will die if you keep on our journey on the HT" To Wangnan. Since there are 2 dead as of now, i dont see any logic here. I mean if guide is the one to predict wrong, there is no interest left in her predictions as so far all her predictions and paths have helped BAAM and come true.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
You guys are forgetting that Daniel died on the HT and Hoaqin revived HIM and also promised him that he will revive Roen if Daniel helps him finding his clones. So thats the reason why i am saying Akraptor OR Prince might still be revived . There is also that story of Akraptors wife being someone from 10 families. I think his role isnt over yet, besides he is an important part of Sweet n Sour Team with Wangnan being declared as one of the main protagonists of the series, i dont think SIU will ruin his team. Also there is Hwaryun saying" One teammate of yours will die if you keep on our journey on the HT" To Wangnan. Since there are 2 dead as of now, i dont see any logic here. I mean if guide is the one to predict wrong, there is no interest left in her predictions as so far all her predictions and paths have helped BAAM and come true.
I know what your talking about but the girl clone that gave Baam the souls also said he couldn't bring back Hoen right? That any soul he consumes is dissolved into himself and not longer possess individuality.. So Prince is pretty definitely dead.

I guess we can't completely rule out Arkraptor but I kind of doubt it. I feel like that plot line will be picked up by Wangan or Baam at some point when they meet somebody that will turn out to be his daughter.

Siddharth Raina

Reaction score
Country
India
I dont think the souls Bam absorbed were those who died on HT, those were the souls Hoaqin had acquired by fuelling wars in the countries he was worshipped, a total of 1 billion souls. He had hidden those souls on HT and was planning to assimilate them but that plan was ruined by Boro;s team in which Roen sacrificed her soul sort of to seal Hoaqin. Prince and Akraptor soul in still inside Hoaqin as those were the souls he has just eaten lately. Bam has the power to assimilate the souls, Hoaqin doesnt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont think the souls Bam absorbed were those who died on HT, those were the souls Hoaqin had acquired by fuelling wars in the countries he was worshipped, a total of 1 billion souls. He had hidden those souls on HT and was planning to assimilate them but that plan was ruined by Boro;s team in which Roen sacrificed her soul sort of to seal Hoaqin. Prince and Akraptor soul in still inside Hoaqin as those were the souls he has just eaten lately. Bam has the power to assimilate the souls, Hoaqin doesnt.
The final clone is composed of 1 billion souls + Roen + 5th brother/sister. And there is also some reason she cant leave the train. I think Roen is gone if she was transferred to Baam along with 1 billion souls, but if she is still inside the final clone, we cant say anything yet as the clone cant leave the train so there is a possibility either the 5th brother/ sister OR roen OR any other soul is alive.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think they all lose individuality because Hoaqin becomes the dominating one. But they seem like different Souls put together when we saw the 'soul ball' inside Bam. Imo, they can be separated still, Just like Roen separated the white brothers. Gustang was Very proficient in Soul Manipulation, he perhaps can do that as well. All the Bodies in Death Floor are souless, Hockney is souless, HF can create new Bodies, Karakka can too, and apparently so does Hoaqin to an extent. I think SIU is gonna pull out the dragon balls this time, he Will open up the ressurrection possibility, since we got this started with Bam's story already.

I don't think its gonna be easy, or something usable outside HT, or even usable more than one time, but we might get an introduction to ressurrection protocols this Arc.

Siddharth Raina

Reaction score
Country
India
Guys, do you remember the soul stirring ladle.. I think the soul stirring ladle will play an important part in revivng prince and akraptor and even Roen, because it can separate soul from a body. Also they can revive the dead ones on the floor of Death. You guys should remember when baam reached the floor of death, the gatekeeper asked for him to surrender his soul and a lot of souls came out ? so he can still save those souls, Also he might become the ruler of 43RD floor with the new power of administrator gotten from Red Thryssa

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Guys, do you remember the soul stirring ladle.. I think the soul stirring ladle will play an important part in revivng prince and akraptor and even Roen, because it can separate soul from a body. Also they can revive the dead ones on the floor of Death. You guys should remember when baam reached the floor of death, the gatekeeper asked for him to surrender his soul and a lot of souls came out ? so he can still save those souls, Also he might become the ruler of 43RD floor with the new power of administrator gotten from Red Thryssa
I don't see how the Gatekeeper's words confirm that people can get revived, I don't think it's possible. He wanted to devour them IIRC and was disturbed because Baam had too much souls in him. I also don't remember if the laddle's ability has been explained. It's far too early for Baam to become a Ruler.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, regardless, Hockney's Soul is separated from his body, and we don't know the implications of It.

We know that the Souls on the waterfall become prohibited from going out of that Floor. Hence what happened to Hoaqin. This must obviously be a spell's condition in Exchange for immortality. Simply removing a Soul wont necessarily Grant you that without a heavy condition (think of HxH's nen).

But I also don't see them casting spells any time soon. Even If Bam's Arlene's son, he has zero knowledge and experience in It. Their best shot at It would be using one of known mechanisms that already exist with similar functionalities, If they want to. But How to do so, that's Koon Aguero type of thing, he should be the one to accomplish such a plan.

Siddharth Raina

Reaction score
Country
India
Gustang is the one with great knowledge about Soul manipulation as well as medicine. So i think we will see him again very soon.

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang is the one with great knowledge about Soul manipulation as well as medicine. So i think we will see him again very soon.
The top candidates for healing Koon are:

1. Gustang (obvious, but maybe too early?)
2. Wolhaiksong (probably have had too much of them lately, I mean I love them, but Urek did just leave...)
3. Someone from the Koon family (to tie into AA’s recent family arc)

It’s probably going to be Gustang to retrieve his bracelet (since he was planning on having Bam give it to him he must be nearby), although that seems a little too obvious.

CantiOG

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's probably going to be Gustang to retrieve his bracelet (since he was planning on having Bam give it to him he must be nearby), although that seems a little too obvious.
Obvious doesn't mean bad. The story has to make sense.