Movies HELLBOY II The Golden Army!!!

gokusgirl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's official!

They made another Hellboy movie, and just looking at the movie trailer got me stoked to see it! It's expected to hit theathers July 11, 2008. Here's the link the offical site with the movie trailer ready to play:

http://www.hellboymovie.com/
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
This belongs in General Entertainment, moving it there ^^;
 

Sasuke_Kai_92

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
England
This movie looks excellent. Much better then the first one. I was disapointed with the first one, not much action.
 

Coup

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
288
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This looks like it won't that much better than the first. I'll end up seeing it though.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I like the first one because Selma Blair acted in it and super heros movie always get my attention, and I think i'll be watching this if nothing better comes along :p
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Didn't see the first, but the second's trailer is .......Kickass!!! It also helps that they put trailer music from Rammestein.
 

Dash4

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
47
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
I don't like Hellboy movie because the hellboy character looks too fake. I could just recognized him as a human being.
 

vnvnvn2000

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Ajman
first one was ok, mainly because the special effects were ok, but i like the looks of this...pan's labyrinth was a great movie with excellent character designs :)
 

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
987
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
I liked the first movie and also liked the second part. It is a good secual.:)
 
Top