Hello (╯v╰) ♥

LumaChan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Qatar
Hi everyone :3

Just when I was googling about fairy tail... I found this AWESOME forum :zomg
I'm kinda new to manga world, I used to watch only anime.. but now I'm interested
in reading some including Fairy Tail, Kaichou wa maid sama, kimi ni todoke etc. :fiesta

I also kinda need your help :sweatbunny
I reached ep.121 (latest ep.) in fairy tail, but now I'm too excited to wait till next week, does anyone know which chapter I can start reading in the manga to find out what happens next?


Thanks a lot :yay
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to MH Luma, hope you enjoy your stay here with us~!

To answer your question, the chapter you are looking for is no. 252.

For more information on Fairy Tail, visit the related section if you haven't done so already.

Also visit the Fun Forum for general entertainment threads and games to keep you busy.

Are there other animes you are watching?
 

Aazholh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
301
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, Lumachan! Welcome to MH!
 

LumaChan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Qatar
Thanks a lot goldb :D
Hmmm.. I also watched skip beat, honey & clover, Kuragehime and Lovely Complex :3
I didn't like how skip beat ended to be honest :< , but it was funny 8D

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Thanks a lot Aazholh! :3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh as well Luma Chan glad to have you here with us. :party
Hmm... thought I made a post here earlier. >_<.
Have you read any manhwas? Popular ones are Tower of God , The Breaker, Noblesse as well a few more.
 
Top