Hello (=ヮ=) Total noob being noobish

nik10hedgehog

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm new here...Well, not really much to say than, I'm a somewhat of a writer and I draw manga here and there. I'm here t=for some manga tips and maybe how to draw tutorials (If there are any)
So far I've been doing a Sailor V fan manga...i have a habit for keeping my manga close to the story as possible, leaving little Sailor Moon hints at the end. A mix of the Anime Sailor Moon, it's manga, Code Name: Sailor V and some stuff I'm adding/making up :amuse
When it comes to my manga's plot, I'll usually make up certain stuff as i go until i get to the scene i want.
I'm having trouble with some drawings like guns or cars...animals...^^;
you get the idea.
So Hello ^^ *goes to read the rules*
Also, are we allowed to post fan manga (such as mine) here?
here's a WIP of a page i thought about, that might appear later...done in Ms Paint too
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,097
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello nik10hedgehog - welcome to mh!! :party
Glad to have another person who likes to draw here. I'm not sure if we have a specific drawing tutotrial on here. However we do have the Amateur Manga & Fanfics and Stories sections.

We also have an art contest sectoin but the contest is currently going a revamp so its out of commison for the time being. You should also check out the Fun Forum , Last person to post win thread. Thats our spam secton - no post counts.

Nice artwoork as well, I like it. If you like to make sigs - try out the bi weekly signature contest.
 
Top