Hello all :)

Antiheld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
My name is Luka, I'm a 20 years old fan of concerts, different landscapes, scotland, new zealand, forums, some mangas and animes. Actually I'm reading One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Annarasumanara(♥).

Nice to meet you :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome Antiheld~! :confetti

What are your favourite characters in the manga you read?

Look forward to seeing more of you on MH!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My name is Luka, I'm a 20 years old fan of concerts, different landscapes, scotland, new zealand, forums, some mangas and animes. Actually I'm reading One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Annarasumanara(♥).

Nice to meet you :derp
Welcome to the forum - have you read any manhwa's yet?
 

Antiheld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hello and welcome Antiheld~! :confetti

What are your favourite characters in the manga you read?

Look forward to seeing more of you on MH!
Thank you!
Hm, at first my favorite chars are actually Nami and Sanji. TO be honest, I'm not that far in OP to name more Charakters which I know long enough to really like them :3
Xanxus from Reborn is my favorite Antihero, looove him :lmao
And in Annarasumanara I kinda like every charakter. Because the interaction between theme is really interesting and unique. In my opinion :amuse


Welcome to the forum - have you read any manhwa's yet?
Yes =) For example Shi Hwa Mong, if you know it. I've read much more but sadly can't remember every title :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck with the reading of OP, hope you enjoy cos the chapters get so much better once you're in the Grandline. If you haven't already done so, I recommend reading Noblesse(manwha) I'm assuming you'll love it :)
 

Antiheld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Good luck with the reading of OP, hope you enjoy cos the chapters get so much better once you're in the Grandline. If you haven't already done so, I recommend reading Noblesse(manwha) I'm assuming you'll love it :)
It really does! A friend told me about Noblesse too, she's totally flashed of it :lmao
I guess I'm able to read it after moving in the new flat and getting internet. Until this happens, I'm far to busy to read anything D:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'd rather you take your time to read and love it, than trying to rush it. Where are you moving to? are you a student? if so, what are you studying?
 

ZERO PHOENIX

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
419
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to Mangahelpers. If anyone gives you any trouble, just tell ZERO PHOENIX. :hip
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
welcome :)

i am new here too, this site is a great place to talk about manga and other subjects
 
Top