- Joined
- Jul 28, 2012
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I think some of you guys might recall who I am.
Well I made a lot of accounts, and I forgot what username/password or email I use to register.
I usually just save it, but for some reason I can't find it.
So I made a new account, anyways...
My name is sally. C:
I prefer to be called Rin.
I'm 100% Chinese, no mixtures.
I cannot read or write in Chinese ; I can only speak it.
I know that's disappointing. :C
I'm pretty much nice and can be mean.
As well as a bit annoying, and don't know when to shut up.
I like all the colors in the world.
And I come across many Edited Manga group already.
The rest is for you to find out.
Well I made a lot of accounts, and I forgot what username/password or email I use to register.
I usually just save it, but for some reason I can't find it.
So I made a new account, anyways...
My name is sally. C:
I prefer to be called Rin.
I'm 100% Chinese, no mixtures.
I cannot read or write in Chinese ; I can only speak it.
I know that's disappointing. :C
I'm pretty much nice and can be mean.
As well as a bit annoying, and don't know when to shut up.
I like all the colors in the world.
And I come across many Edited Manga group already.
The rest is for you to find out.
Last edited:
you sound very unique