Hello Everyone

Introspectve

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 12, 2014
Messages
33
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, everyone, I am an aspiring writer and fine artist just looking to develop my skills. I'm a multimedia artist, my favorite medium is colored pencil and my favorite style is Anime and Manga.

I'll post some new pictures later and my story; I'm glad to be a part of the community. :^_^
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Welcome to Mangahelpers and enjoy your stay!

You have an interesting skill. I hope to see some of your artwork. :)

Please take some time to go through the various sections of the forum. There is also a section on [Art and Stories] in which you may wish to have a look at.

Cheers! :^_^
 
Top