Hello everyone.

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
ame, I've looked around but can't find any obvious places that have manga raws besides mangahead, but they also remove their stuff after a while.
Arigatou gozaimashita.
I downloaded the last 3 chapters of Bleach and Ao no Exorcist. :^_^
Btw, I've started to read One Piece too. :hee


Welcome ame ga kiraida ! :hi

Bleach, Ao no Exorcist, Soul Eater, Shaman King and Yu Yu Hakusho has a big similarity

So I recommend Soul Eater, Shaman King and Yu Yu Hakusho for you to read/watch.

And also try to read/watch Hunter x Hunter!
Yeah, I've heard them and they're in my list too. Thank you for reminding :^_^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Your welcome, I'm glad it helped :amuse

How are you finding OP so far?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
ame, I can't help but think we're living in different timezones judging by those timing.
You have to think OP is too childish. You have to! :(
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hehe. Zangetsu, from Bleach, says it during the first battle between Ichigo and Kenpachi. I like this scene and also Zangetsu is one of my favorite characters from Bleach.

Like I said before, I'm not following so many mangas. But yes, I like shounen. Since I haven't read so many mangas, I don't have any favorite for now.
Well, then I will do what everyone did and will recommend you some Shonen worth reading or watching.
Magi: the magic Labirynth, Fairy Tail, Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann, Zero no Tsukaima, Sword art Online are all pretty good.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,043
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Noblesse?

Did you read it yet as well?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey ame...just popped in to say hey...
 
Top