- Joined
- Apr 7, 2015
- Messages
- 803
- Reaction score
- 519
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi everyone. I'm from Palmital(A Small city) from Brazil. for a long time(its been 3 years) i've just reading posts here, but now i decided to become a member.
I've been reading manga and watching animes since my high school time, so... almost five or six years. i really love sports manga and female focused manga(i'm almost a fudanshi(
)
I'm really looking forward to discuss here and make new friends.
*Forgive me for my english, i'm really bad on prepositions, and even after studying the language for 5 years there's a lot of things i don't know, so tell me please if i'm writing something. wrong.
I've been reading manga and watching animes since my high school time, so... almost five or six years. i really love sports manga and female focused manga(i'm almost a fudanshi(
)I'm really looking forward to discuss here and make new friends.
*Forgive me for my english, i'm really bad on prepositions, and even after studying the language for 5 years there's a lot of things i don't know, so tell me please if i'm writing something. wrong.
Last edited:



and akashi fan