Hello? Hi.

seesawmargerydaw

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Newbie here. I decided to register and join the bandwagon after months of lurking around. Read a lot of fun and cool stuff contributed by members here, especially on mangas I'm following.

I don't have any skills in translation/Edited Manga projects so I really salute all who do. :super
ummh, what else? Well, I really like the list of post icons and message icons available in creating thread. Cute. :teehee :x3

I really dunno what else to write. Hi again.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hey!

Hope you already watched Shakugan no Shana, otherwise, it'd be a blasphemy to Margery!

Note: Not even bothering to advertise the section I'm modding, eh.. Anyway, come join our Bleach ranks (but only do so if you have patience with slow progress :frankerz)
 

seesawmargerydaw

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey!

Hope you already watched Shakugan no Shana, otherwise, it'd be a blasphemy to Margery!
What Shakugan No Shana??? Just kidding! :p xD

Thanks for the recommendation, will probably check that section out and see if I could fit in.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Killing me softly with humor :wtf

Anyways, yeah. If you want to watch more series and want recommendations, drop by Anime & Drama section. I'd give recommendations, too, but my sense of taste isn't that broad, so, I might fall short xD
 

seesawmargerydaw

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I hope I won't get judged by singing that sentence.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind. I'm still trying to familiarize myself on the site forum.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, right. The song. I love that one. Have always loved it.

There is me are many people on the site who randomly chit-chat and do whatever else, so, I think you'll have an easy time doing so (=
 

seesawmargerydaw

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yeah. One hella nice song next to Abba's imo.

Such encouragement, much appreciated. :verily
 
Top