hello konichowa

neris

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
hello to everyone
my name is gerald veritas
Im just a geek who loves anime stuff and computer tech^
One of my favorite anime is toloveru
Im a 23 boy.
U can find me here http://www.facebook.com/neris00 (i accept all friends request on this account)
Hope to enjoy my stay here as long as possible^^^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hi Gerald!
How you doing?
What kind of music do you like?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Hi welcome. Good to have you here.
We know that you watch anime; but, how about manga? Do you read any at the moment?

on a different note: what is the craziest thing you've ever done?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh Gerarld :party- have you read any manhwas and what are some of the recent animes you have watched?
You should check out our otaku section threads and post there as well in the anime threads.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello and welcome Gerald,

Nice to see you here. I can't resist telling you to read Veriats. Its a manhwa and I really liked it.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Hello and welcome Gerald,

Nice to see you here. I can't resist telling you to read Veriats. Its a manhwa and I really liked it.
Hey, I've read that It was epic ^^ (have forgotten it was named like that though.. :D)
When I hear Veritas I think of this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324431/
Also Neris was the name of Donnas best friend from Doctor Who ^^ you're like walking amusement park :D
WELCOME ^^ and have fun ^^
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
For me, when I first googled it, I got hits for some software named Veritas :arf.
 
Top