Hello! Newbie here

HeadlessChicken

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hi! I'm typically a novelist, but I recently wrote a book I thought would do better as a manga. Right now I'm writing the storyboards and attempting to draw somewhat understandable pictures xD Yeah, the latter is a bit more difficult than I thought it would be. Anywho, not so sure how this site works, but I'm excited to be a part of it! :cheez
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome on MH! It's always nice to have an artist here who can write interesting stories!
Is there any anime/manga that you like? :D
Tell us more about you, if you want obviously! XD
 

NibbPower

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello HeadlessChicken, I'm NP. Welcome to MH and I hope you enjoy your lovely stay here ^_^
 

thatpinktee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hi there! Nice meeting you! What kind of book did you write? I also love to write; it's liberating!
 
Top