Hello peepz

Hellsing

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How do ya do lol. I found this site just now actually and decided to check it out and join. I hope y'all keep me entertained for as long as possible U_U :hee Just looking for good discussions on various or atleast some anime around the forums and i'm just happy to be here.

So now it is your job to welcome me with open arms :cheez <-- btw i love these emotes you guys have hahaha :pwned
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
:gwah I blame my exams for not being able to welcome you earlier. *Glares at the other mods* Welcome welcome! (With open arms)

Will you come back? ...Please? :crying
 
Top