Hello ppl newbie here

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
wtfbbq am I seeing? A New Yorker who's favourite sport is football? You must have had a bad childhood. :p

Jokes aside, do you follow any European league? Like Ligue 1, BBVA, Barclays or Bundesliga?

I'm having a very hard time finding anyone who's into French / German football (basically, that's where the good stuff happens) but everyone's all ecstatic when it's "El Classico" (a match-up I long ago got bored of since they rarely EVER delivered) or Inter vs Milan etc.

I'd put the French and German leagues way over the Spanish and Italian if I'm ranking them based on entertainment value, any day of the week.

Sorry for ranting in here. ^^,
 

Keino

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
81
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@blai I like american football too. For me its Football/soccer then A.Football :p

Sorry but the Serie A is my favorite league and my favorite team is AC Milan. I understand what you mean by entertainment value but the overall quality is lower. The better players are in Spain, England and Italy and most modern day footballers want to play in those leagues.
On the big derby games I know what you mean:p I think it is like that cuz neither team really wants to lose so they play tight and other times one team is clearly better and it ends up in a one-sided blowout :o
 
Top