Hello there!. NEW NAKAMA HERE.

Marich

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 25, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm tunisian girl my real name is Meriem Arif my interests usually evolve around music, movies, theatre and various tv-shows.:hip and guess what reading manga is one of my favorite things to do, I really look forward to reading the theories here, I find them really interesting and refreshing!:super (I love cats too [​IMG] ) let the cruise begins.:^_^
 

Kitty

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Fun Forum
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! :):):)
You sound like such a fun person cx AND OMG I LOVE CATS TOO! XD
 

Powerline

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's a said that cats consider humans to be there "equals", that they consider a human as a friend (unlike dogs). Just a little thing I found out while living life xD
 
Top