Hello =W=

Orihime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello I'm new here, and I also l want to be a shonen mangka ^_^. by the way do anyone know any other American manga publishing companies other than yen press?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I welcome you, but I can't give you an answer.
You should wait for people more experienced in these things. :whistle
Anyway are you following a manga right now?
 

Orihime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes right know im reading D.Gray man and Black Butler ^_^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Amazing, I thought username such as this would've been taken a long time ago..


Has MAL?
 

Orihime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thats what I thought XD ^


Edit:
I do but I seen so much anime that Ill list them later.
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hello I'm new here, and I also l want to be a shonen mangka ^_^. by the way do anyone know any other American manga publishing companies other than yen press?
There's Viz, and Kodansha's American division. Those are the only other ones left :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yes right know im reading D.Gray man and Black Butler ^_^
Eh, D-gray is on my list from a long time; I should hurry reading it. XD
Even the Black buttler is an interesting manga; what do you say? Should I read it too?:)
 
Top