Hello

BBB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Monaco
I hope this is the right place for the Intros.
Obviously, I'm new (Duh!)
I like One Piece, Detective Conan, some secret shoujos.
The only thing I play is League, used to love king of fighters and crash bandicoot.

That's all I guess.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I hope this is the right place for the Intros.
Obviously, I'm new (Duh!)
I like One Piece, Detective Conan, some secret shoujos.
The only thing I play is League, used to love king of fighters and crash bandicoot.

That's all I guess.
Yep, this is the right place; Welcome BB :party; though we already have a BBB :headscratch

What secret shoujos do you read? :heh don't be scared, tell us....

I'm guessing you're referring to League of Legends? There's a thread here where all the other nerds enthusiasts gather, so check it out. :hee

Crash Bandicoot brings back memories of my PS1. Such a long time ago that was. I think I've only tried KoF a few times, more of a Tekken and definitely Street Fighter lover when I played video games myself.

Most importantly, always good to see an OP lover; hope to see you posting in the section too :nod.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm guessing you're referring to League of Legends? There's a thread here where all the other nerds enthusiasts gather, so check it out. :hee
:twitch

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Also, hai, Crash Bandicoot is awesome.
 

BBB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Monaco
It's shoujo and shoujo is embarrassing because it tends to have the same pattern for the exception of a few like Akuma to love song and maybe Nana but this last one was too "angst" that I had to rage quit <_<

And yeah, I'm talking about League, Vi best champion.


Crash bandicoot is more of a nostalgia factor, is the only game me and my brother could finish.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
And here, I thought BBB Banana changed his username to just "BBB"...

Welcome, welcome! :zomg

Any other shounen manga you read, besides OP and Conan?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you have got to be kidding me.....



Welcome vi derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm really interested in those secret shoujos. xD I'm a typical shoujo/josei person and I'd love to know any series you really liked. ^^

You liked Nana?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am diamond on League. Can we be friends now? :blush
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

BBB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Monaco
Should I know Lawlett?

And I joined because of hardy, he is a pretty cool guy and I hope you treat him nice and sometimes bully him because healthy bullying and teasing is good.

Ah, well I read Akatsuki no yona but for some reason no one translates it ;_;

I'm just a level 30, has never played ranked but sure, we can play together if you are in NA.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Should I know Lawlett?

And I joined because of hardy, he is a pretty cool guy and I hope you treat him nice and sometimes bully him because healthy bullying and teasing is good.

.
i see. well played Hardy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I've never seen this dude in my life :gwah
 

BBB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Monaco
hardy, baby you are breaking my heart

no homo.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

BBB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Monaco
Hardy my love, I killed two people at the same time with my ashe ult from super far away

how proud of me are you?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Depends, was it on URF? If so, I can see you spamming ults every 30 seconds :lmao

Nice though :blush
 
Top