Hello!

Raygirl

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, my name is Kerry and I'm 24 years of age. I live in good old England :) I'm pretty new to anime, I've watched Dragonball Z and i am up to date with One Piece. I'm currently watching Bleach and i am halfway through watching Death Note (if i ever finish it) Don't get to talk much about Anime to anyone as only my boyfriend and a few of his friends actually watch it, so it is good to be on a forum where i can talk about it :)
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Hi Raygirl, welcome to Manga Helpers forum!

The discussion for One Piece and Bleach are quite active here, particularly the manga. In order to have an up-to-date story, it would be helpful to read the manga as well, since the anime version will always be produced and broadcasted after the manga which will be some time later. Sometimes the story in the anime may be diverted and varied from the story in the manga. There will also be fillers in between the anime shows.

Personally I read and watch to enjoy the "fullness" of all. It's like having the best of both worlds, so to speak. But it is rather time consuming to do both, I must say. :hee

I have watched Death Note many years ago. It was very good and also one of my favourites as well. I believe you are enjoying it yourself. :) I haven't gotten the chance to read the manga which I hope to do so in the future. Hmm... don't know when... :^_^

Anyway, I hope to see you around in the discussion section and of course enjoy your stay here. :)

Cheers! :)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Welcome to MangaHelpers! I hope you have fun around here. :)

How did you first get into watching anime?
 
Top